Search results

1. Studio Blue

I need content creator's Help!

Nice to be one of the 5% then. XD But yeah, you have a point... and a lot of is has to do with entertaining an audience. Those faster paced games are likely to hold viewers' attentions more than a riveting story-driven RPG.
  2. Studio Blue

Fake or real dev site?

Good heavens! This is still a thing? This is like the RPG Maker version of Digital Homicide. >__<
  3. Studio Blue

I need content creator's Help!

Heya! It's nothing you did on your end. We dropped the ball. If you're on our Discord or watch our channel updates, er, a lots been happening. We do absolutely recommend @HawkZombie and @Driftwood Gaming. Both are amazing people who we highly respect. So if anyone reaches out to us and we're...
  4. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

(WARNING: This video is over four hours long, and very little of it is dead time. If you want the full benefit of the critique we gave the developer, you'll want to watch the entire thing.) Hello everyone, in this RPG Maker Let's Play, we take a look at the entirety of "Sorbetta: Raising the...
  5. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hey everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we take a peek back in time at the Beta version of "Ambassadors of the Future" by ExistenzTim. Kudos on the name, by the way. Before we delve into the critical issues, we have to say that we love the premise of this game. There aren't enough...
  6. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hey everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we look at the dating sim called "How Do I Love Thee" by @mathmaster74, a game with a good concept that needs quite a bit of work to be what it wants to be. The premise is fine, and something we can get behind: It's a reverse harem dating sim with...
  7. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

That, very sadly, was a video editing glitch. We're not entirely sure what happened, but we can promise that it wasn't intentional. Annnnd there's actually nothing more to say here. You've hit the high points based on what we've said, and we loved your game. We can't wait to see what you come...
  8. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hey everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we go into the retro-world of "Shooty and the Catfish" by Visitors from Dreams... and do we have an amazing time. First off, understand that both of us grew up loving video games in the 90s, so games like Final Fantasy Legends and Pokemon, those...
  9. Studio Blue

RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

Hey there! Is your website rehmlokarts.com? If so, please be careful, as the website is triggering our antivirus. If not, disregard and happy developing!
  10. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

All of those are extremely good points, and we completely agree with where you are coming from. Asking "why" opens up doors to motivation and agency, which are cornerstones to good storytelling.
  11. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we look at the Mode 7 world of "A Knight's Requiem" by JaiR, the William Castle of RPG Maker Development. We'll say this right now: We've never finished one of JaiR's games, and we don't break that streak with this one due to a game-breaking bug...
  12. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we enter the world of Loveless by Cain Reval. This game honestly gave us mixed feelings, because, on one hand, it starts off pretty well. The idea of combining Authurian Legend meets Final Fantasy is very interesting to both of us, and the main...
  13. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we look at the world of Crystals of Destiny by Davy. Thank you so much for your support on *******! We're going to have to jump into the critical points... because quite plainly, this game had us confused from the moment we started it. From a rather...
  14. Studio Blue

Eternal Dreamers | Battle-Focused RPG

Ran across this thread in another. We have to say... this looks interesting. Good job!
  15. Studio Blue

It's Pride Month!

Studio Blue wants to wish everyone in the LGBT Community a Happy Pride Month! Also, for those who know where we live... gotta say that we love this city. How much? This is what the gaming stores do during Pride Month: Peace and Love everyone!
  16. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hey everyone! in this RPG Maker Let's Play, we return to the world of Amneron's Legacy by Rythane. Thank you so much for your support! We really appreciate it. So, a few things to note before we dive into things. We looked at this game about 6 or so months ago and, while we enjoyed some of it...
  17. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we return to the world of Shadow Star by Ghaleon. Thank you so much Ghaleon for being a supporter of Studio Blue! We continue to be impressed by this game's presentation, both visually and aurally. Now that we're done being enamored by the Battle...
  18. Studio Blue

Game of Thrones Ending Poll WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Agreed. We both rolled our eyes on that one. Especially with Tyrion not even being mentioned. We could see Dave and Dan at the writing's table going "LOL isn't that funny?!" and the rest of the writing team being all -nods and just wants it over-.
  19. Studio Blue

Looking for games to LP!

Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Let's Play, we look at Save the Princess by Bubuhotep. Let us preface this write up by saying that this game feels more like a proof of concept or an unpolished demo than something that needs to be tweaked before a general release. We hope that the developer...
  20. Studio Blue

Game of Thrones Ending Poll WARNING SPOILERS!!!

We've both been following GoT since it first premiered, and there are some mixed emotions there: (Obviously... ALL THE SPOILERS!!!) 1. There was very little anyone could do to finish a series such as that and not have some negative element. When a show becomes that much a part of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon