Search results

1. kattywompus

Browser extension to fix broken forum links

After a bit of frustration having to manually change the broken forum links, my partner and I put together a script that automatically redirects the user to the correct URL. Just install it into a browser extension like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey and it's good to go! Pastebin Dropbox
  2. kattywompus

Getting player location for menus?

I'm trying to get SumRndmDde's Icon Cycle menu to open over the player's location, but so far I haven't had any luck. I've tried using $gamePlayer.x and $gamePlayer.y, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I just want the window to open over the player's sprite. Any help with how to accomplish...
  3. kattywompus

Hungry Like the Wolf (updated 3/6)

1986. Camp Okwaho.   Story: The summer is finally here, and with it, your first year as a camp counselor. As your spend the first week at orientation with your fellow counselors, you couldn't be more excited... until one of the counselors goes missing. Now it's up to you to...
  4. kattywompus

Gaining EXP when monster escapes?

I am making a realistic style game where battles will be rare, and typically the enemies will flee when they have lost a certain amount of health. I want death to carry weight in this world, so the idea of my characters randomly killing wolves and bats seems counter to that.  I am wondering...
  5. kattywompus

Just saying hi!

Hey everybody! I'm Kattywompus (or Kat, or Rookie... whatever) and I'm new to the scene, and I just thought I'd introduce myself and start getting used to the forums! I'm a 20-something nerd who recently decided to get into RPG Maker on a total whim. I've been playing around with game making in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marklove46