Search results

1. PabloNeirotti

Unveil — The Ultimate Survival Simulator

After almost 3 years in development, Unveil is now available as a full title on Steam. Watch the Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFj2jhR_8s > Get Unveil on Steam < MAN VS WILD No zombies, dinosaurs nor post apocalyptic environments. Real life...
  2. PabloNeirotti

Steamworks API + RPG Maker VX Ace

Hey guys! So Unveil, the game I've been developing, got Greenlit a few months ago on Steam. Now I am getting ready to put it up for Early Access, but there is still one issue I haven't figured out yet. The Steamworks API, used to validate ownership of the game, push achievements, etc... is...
  3. PabloNeirotti

How many Planes until lag kicks in?

Hey guys! Looking for some technical insights more than anything. Quick intro: I've used the well known, or so I believe, Multiple Fogs script. Later on I made one of my own that was easier to use, smaller, and able to work seamlessly with weather conditions. I call it the Layer Effects...
  4. PabloNeirotti

Unveil — Survival Simulator (Now Moddable)

Get Unveil on Steam         Summary Experience Survival in it's purest form. Unveil delivers a rich recreation of Nature with a deep simulation of Weather, Body, Flora & Fauna, Fire and more.       Energy preservation   Every object you pick up, every tool you craft, or even...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxandris