Search results

1. evertonera

RMMV New Game Force Save Slot

Hi there. After 3 months using the RPG Maker MZ, I decided to continue my project in MV. My intention is to create a game with MMORPG feeling, so 1 save game + autosave. In MZ, the autosave plugin forces the player to select a SLOT whenever you decide to create a new game. So the restis up to...
  2. evertonera

RMMZ Storage

Hi guys. Since the last time I had asked for a system like MV's item attribute randomization (still no luck with that system. Even though we already have plugins that transform all items in the game into "uniques", nobody has managed to create the randomization whenever the item is acquired)...
  3. evertonera

RMMZ Item Random Attributes and Item Durability

Hi guys. So here I go again, posting in hopes someone has found a way to do it. In RPG Maker MV, we have the amazing plugin that makes all items unique items (they can't be stacked). With this, we can randomize the values of our weapons and armors, making each item unique. Let's say, for...
  4. evertonera

RMMZ Durability for Weapons and Armors

Hello dear community. I hope you are all doing amazingly well. I have been looking eagerly for a plugin which would add DURABILITY for armors and weapons. It's really a simple concept: -the weapon would come with a certain number for durability, and each time used in combat, like hitting an...
  5. evertonera

RMMZ Weapons and Armors randomization

Hello community. I would love to have a plugin just like MV did that randomized the weapons and armors you got from NPCS, crafting, monsters. I feel that gives the game such an amazing feeling for farming. The idea is: in the database, you have an iron sword that gives 10 attack. However, with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla