Search results

1. KillerPixEEL

FREE SoulCry Recruitment Page

thanks, I removed it.
  2. KillerPixEEL

Nice. It'd make for a cool game design concept .

Nice. It'd make for a cool game design concept .
  3. KillerPixEEL

FREE SoulCry Recruitment Page

Engine: Currently SoulCry is a MV Game but may Change to MZ. I've been running the MV game through the MZ engine. Vision: Much of the negativity that comes from RPG Maker games is that they all look the same. Game makers usually use the supplied graphics and audio rendering them...
  4. KillerPixEEL

RMMV MOG Hunter pick and throw MV

Yes the object not the actor.
  5. KillerPixEEL

Even in the demo it locks the direction of the object you pick up.
  6. KillerPixEEL

Does anyone know how to have it when you pick up a object that the object will allow walking movement instead of fixed graphic? I'll like it when you change directions the object will too.
  7. KillerPixEEL

RMMV MOG_PickupThrow.js

I'm trying to figure out how to have the whatever event you pick up turn it's self switch on when you throw it (so on certain object/event will brake and such) Anyone have any ideas how I could add a this. change self switch d on?
  8. KillerPixEEL

RMMZ Animations layers

Any chance anyone could make a plugin that will place animations one layer above target (whether it's ally or enemy) when display type is for each target. I hate how when you, example cast a healing spell for one target but then It's on top all actors.
  9. KillerPixEEL

RMMZ Battle selection change

Can anyone make a plugin so that instead of a character moving forward when it's their turn They flash (fade in white effect and fade out) with a icon that floats above their head. Same when selecting an enemy (with a different icon)? There should be a option to set how quickly the flash effect...
  10. KillerPixEEL

Really need Help!!!! Chrono Engine issue

I'm using moghunter's chrono engine (non-abs) and when I do attacks that move to a target, when the actor returns to their home position, they move down a couple of pics and stay that even after the battle is finished. Has this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure if I wrote the tool wrong or if...
  11. KillerPixEEL

Would you be interested/available for small edits/fixes to mog hunters chrono engine?

Would you be interested/available for small edits/fixes to mog hunters chrono engine?
  12. KillerPixEEL

Selector Flash

I'm using mog hunter's chrono engine (non ABS) and I was wondering if anyone know how I could add in a slow selection flash to characters when it's their turn (on the sprite) and one to an enemy when selecting which one to attack.
  13. KillerPixEEL

Paper mario style movement Graphics?

I’ll try giving that a shot
  14. KillerPixEEL

just the graphic, but if I swap the up graphic for the right facing back praphic And run left then up, I’d be facing the wrong way. Maybe I didn’t quite explain it right. Essentially Thera are four directional graphic still. Up left, up right, left, and right. (When your moving down it just...
  15. KillerPixEEL

Wonder if anyone heard of a way to setup player movement like paper Mario? when you move left or right its normal but if you move up or down it retains the direction left or right facing unless you are traveling in a diagonal which the image would change to a left or right image toward the...
  16. KillerPixEEL

Quick question on the Mog hunter's chrono engine - Projectile Delay

I've tried adding a wait time to movement and copied the bow skill but it still shoots right after selecting target.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla