Search results

1. Sharkerbob

RMMV The Singing Scar - Unique 15-hour RPG in a rich multiverse

Fair enough! Will try to check out Singing Scar when I get the chance, then. That sounds fun! Have a similar idea for a gun mechanic in a test game I'm messing around with, replacing the "Item" menu with "Firearms". It was the easiest way I could figure out how to do a limited bullet system...
  2. Sharkerbob

RMMV The Singing Scar - Unique 15-hour RPG in a rich multiverse

How familiar must one be with Abyss of Vinsaga? A quick search didn't turn up a place to play it. I assume that might not be possible, if it was made with Playstation RPGM?
  3. Sharkerbob

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

OH! Cripes, okay, I misunderstood. Sorry, I've never used plugin commands before, I was thinking this was all being done directly on the plugin's menu. I'll mess around with this, then. Thank you very much! EDIT Okay, I was having trouble there, but I figured it out finally. Thanks again!
  4. Sharkerbob

Okay, the plugin doesn't look like that for me. This is what I get. I thought I downloaded the latest version, but I'll go back through the thread and check again.
  5. Sharkerbob

Thank you for answering, but unfortunately, I'm not seeing any "Activate Light by ID" option in the command list. I'm pretty sure I've got the latest version running. (Using MZ). I also don't understand a lick of coding, so if I need to go into the script itself to adjust things, I'm gunna...
  6. Sharkerbob

First of all, thanks a lot for getting a lighting plugin for MZ working so soon! Second, I have been trying to read through the thread, and I have an issue: I still don't understand how to make a light be "switch on-able". I'd like the player to be able to walk into a pitch-dark room, walk...
  7. Sharkerbob

Alchemy System: Combining Items For Magic?

Makes sense. Still re-learning the system, so forgot about common events. Thanks!
  8. Sharkerbob

I mean, I would like to know how to execute this specific idea, which is simply: consume two or three items to cast one spell. I'm not really looking to brainstorm alternative magic system concepts beyond that. If I am misunderstanding the terms here, I apologize.
  9. Sharkerbob

Awesome. Thanks!
  10. Sharkerbob

Been a while since I came here, so, hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. This could be something obvious I'm missing, but I was thinking of Secret of Evermore, which used a Magic system wherein you combined ingredients on the spot to cast spells. Like, 1 Oil and 2 Roots would make a...
  11. Sharkerbob

Quick Weapon Swap?

So, there's a script for VX Ace that allows the user to swap the actor's equipped weapon back and forth with a single button press. Anyone know if there is similar script for MV, or a way to rig this in the regular system? Thanks in advance.
  12. Sharkerbob

Stripping down the battle formula

Sweet. Simpler than I thought it would be. Thanks! :)
  13. Sharkerbob

This is mostly a screwing-around practice project, with an emphasis on puzzles and exploration instead of combat. I guess ultimately I could try to figure out a way to engage enemies as obstacles without using the combat engine at all, but I'm not sure how to implement an element system via...
  14. Sharkerbob

So, I'm sort of grasping how the battle stats work, but I've never been good at getting it, so I tend to leave it at defaults. I'm trying to work out a more rock-paper-scissors means of fighting. Instead of random number generators modifying everything, I more or less want things to have set...
  15. Sharkerbob

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

This stuff is pretty great! However, the link to get the Flesh Dungeon tileset doesn't seem to be working, or maybe the site has been changed, because it just bounces me to the main page of the site, instead of to the specific page. Is there another link?
  16. Sharkerbob

Party Formation Order Specific Condition

Took a little testing, but I think I got it figured out. Thanks! :)
  17. Sharkerbob

Party Formation Order Specific Condition

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find anything with the search. Maybe I wasn't using the right phrasing. Just starting tinkering with RPG Maker VX Ace, already made a mini-game, so I have the very basics down I think, but I'm still pretty much a n00b. Still am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla