Search results

1. SoulOfRock

Help whit STV_Monster Cards Plugin.

Hi, im trying to make a simple battle event, just calculate the atack of a card, all its fine and good scripted, but the plugin dont recognize me the first card of the player deck. I will explain better: -I put for example this card at the deck, so is the first card of the deck. (look first...
  2. SoulOfRock

Help with summons (SRD Summon Core & Yanfly Plugins)

Fixed, at the moment changing Thank you! i fix almost the summon error, i have problems with turns of the summon but its a tiny problem. Thank you!
  3. SoulOfRock

Problems when using SRD Summon and YEP Animated SV Battlers

I dont understand, what i need to do :v change what line or what? e.e
  4. SoulOfRock

I have check, all its ok, the monster atack is the basic of the rpg maker mv default, the box of summon actor note is <Summon Battler Image: Warthog> The skills note is: <Summon> Actor ID: 4 Level: $gameActors.actor(1).level + 1; Turns: 10 <End Summon>
  5. SoulOfRock

I change the order, of the srd plugins, put the yanfly plugins in correct order, and still happends the same. The most far i got is my summon atack,but when the enemy is going to atack the summon, the same error appear.
  6. SoulOfRock

when i summon the new actor this happends: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isEnemy’ of null at Sprite_Animation.updateSvePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2773) at Sprite_Animation.updatePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2769) at Sprite_Animation.updateMain...
  7. SoulOfRock

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

>n< ok thanks!
  8. SoulOfRock

Hi, you plugin is awesome,and i love the Default Turn Battle style of rpg maker mv you leave, can i ask, you have think about a splitscreen posivility ? >n< that would be awesome!
  9. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

And the svactor dont refresh >n<
  10. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

I use the default change graphic of rpg maker mv command and the walking character of the phantasi menu dont update,dont change!!!
  11. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

I have an error with Alt Menu Screen: Phantasia When i create a character with the character creator Ex, the walking character of the menu dont refresh to the new actor appareance. Help >n<
  12. SoulOfRock

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

I try with save time,and the event now have this page condition. <page condition> if : Variable hour = 6 plugin comand: activate_page end </page condition> But the variable dont change automatically,and the event dont disappear at the 6am. Help TnT.
  13. SoulOfRock

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Hi, im using himework custom page conditions and im trying to make an event that appear only when the time is 6:00, so i need a script call for the game time, and i dont know what to put. this is my event page. <page condition> if : Script $gameTime(6:00) <------------- This is only an...
  14. SoulOfRock

Alpha NET. RPG MV Multiplayer.

There is no mmo game with the standar battle system... *3* i wish to see this! ¬¬ yanfly battle puglins compatible of curse.
  15. SoulOfRock

Error,Help Yanfly Class Change Core

my problem is that I have to change the graphic of the character, (swimming, running, etc) everything is normal, it works, but when I use the graphic change per class, I mean, the character becomes a warrior character change his graphic, but If you had previously changed graphics by route...
  16. SoulOfRock

Works! Thank you!
  17. SoulOfRock

yup is 1.02 and the order is all Yanfly plugins like the web site order say... i put all the plugins off except your plugin and is the same... TnT :D
  18. SoulOfRock

I have solved, was my stupid joystick config... Sorry TnT! now im having other issue, when the player 2 is on map, and i go to another map this happend. TypeError: Cannot read property 'pages' of undefined at Game_Event.page (rpg_objects.js:8466) at Game_Event.list...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla