Search results

1. Ordrox

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin: RowFormation Question: Hi! I have some trouble with the Y home formula, i don't want them to be packed depending on how much party member there's in the row with them, i want them to stay in their line ( 4 actors for 4 lines ) regardless of how many party members are in the same row...
  2. Ordrox

GTP - Gamefall Team Plugins

@Gamefall Team Ho no no no, i won't bother you with such things, i'm able to do it. I was asking if you accept that other people do these edits. I know that some devs do not allow people to touch the codes, that's why i'm asking you if you are okay with that. As i will just ajust some numbers...
  3. Ordrox

Works like a charm! Thanks you for the quick uptade! I've another question, are you fine with the "personals edits"? At this moment i'm willing to have 4 heroes -Even if i'm still thinking about 3- and the screen will be 16:9, i would like to do some lil' rows and positions adjustements.
  4. Ordrox

Hello, Nice plugins you guys did! I realy do like the FF7 menu. But i have a little bug, when using "game end" option, there's an error . I've tryed on a blank project and the bug is there too. I wonder if this is caused by the last patch of RMMV?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla