Search results

1. Conflictx3

thank ya'll for the awesome advice!

thank ya'll for the awesome advice!
  2. Conflictx3

your so dope for this thank you!

your so dope for this thank you!
  3. Conflictx3

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to...

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels...
  4. Conflictx3

yooo what plugin cuz my music guy wants to do that with our project and i didn't no WHERE to...

yooo what plugin cuz my music guy wants to do that with our project and i didn't no WHERE to start (if your not willing to share it thats totally fine i'm just happy there's a solution out there!)
  5. Conflictx3

i didnt know that about tales of ohhhhhhh thank you! i'll check out trails in the sky and i...

i didnt know that about tales of ohhhhhhh thank you! i'll check out trails in the sky and i personally LOVED persona 4 so they says our tastes are similar, thank you!
  6. Conflictx3

I say treat yourself, life is for the living its great to be responsible and save your money but...

I say treat yourself, life is for the living its great to be responsible and save your money but if buying that game is going to give you some mental escape and just legit happiness from day to day stresses than its a good investment! If you can buy that game and still know you can eat this...
  7. Conflictx3

Been hard at work in photoshop working with MOG scripts for main menu & victory result screens...

Been hard at work in photoshop working with MOG scripts for main menu & victory result screens, might do all my maps and Npc chatter this week too!
  8. Conflictx3

Hey whats a TRULY epic RPG out right now thats really good STORY wise I recently bought tales of...

Hey whats a TRULY epic RPG out right now thats really good STORY wise I recently bought tales of vesperia because I ALWAYS wanted to play it and heard it was great but im 4 hours in and its very vanilla....I also am at the end of ff7-R, being on bed rest i was hoping to play something really...
  9. Conflictx3

apologies fir those who were following my posts, i was in the hospital for 6 days but they...

apologies fir those who were following my posts, i was in the hospital for 6 days but they discharged me 2 days ago, just in time for my birthday yesterday! i'm still covid positive but i'm feeling much better and currently on meds, game making will be slow till i fully recover but i hope to be...
  10. Conflictx3

Best wishes and hope her health only improves

Best wishes and hope her health only improves
  11. Conflictx3

Thank you for the get well wishes, I'll beat this and get back to game building!

Thank you for the get well wishes, I'll beat this and get back to game building!
  12. Conflictx3

As requested I might keep a daily update of my condition here, I'd rather not do social media...

As requested I might keep a daily update of my condition here, I'd rather not do social media and have every family member and childhood friend texting me, I was admitted into the hospital and will begin a 4 day treatment im feeling much better all things considered but for my family's sake I...
  13. Conflictx3

Currently laid up in an emergency room with Covid......had it for about a week now and its...

Currently laid up in an emergency room with Covid......had it for about a week now and its really a butt kicker please stay safe all its no joke
  14. Conflictx3

I have a funny feeling that something is bubbling up in our community, the next wave of RPG...

I have a funny feeling that something is bubbling up in our community, the next wave of RPG Maker games that will release over the next few years are going to shake up how people view RPG Maker and I can't wait.
  15. Conflictx3

I haven't gone to GWL itself but I have gone to kalahari's which is also in the Poconos and...

I haven't gone to GWL itself but I have gone to kalahari's which is also in the Poconos and everyone told me it was better than GWL (has all the same features and then some) they have an indoor and outdoor water park, liqour, and an arcade that features VR games, an escape room and mini golf...
  16. Conflictx3

Can you help me by suggesting a name?

i seriously support this one, although in my head i was thinking "Carnival Nexus", mainly because the world carnival is cool and a carnival is nothing more than a camp with amusement park rides! but the n should definitely be Nexus as it is the definition of what your trying to portray:
  17. Conflictx3

What are ways to design a good in-game quiz?

never worry about your game idea, its your idea it may have bad reactions just as much as it may have GOOD reactions, and as far as politics go people love FF7 (including me) and it is literally rooted in political parallels such as embezzlement of oil (mako energy) terrorist groups with a cause...
  18. Conflictx3

Damn you, Genshin Impact!, got me rethinking how I to approach my project in every aspect.

Damn you, Genshin Impact!, got me rethinking how I to approach my project in every aspect.
  19. Conflictx3

Freaking love this game

Freaking love this game
  20. Conflictx3

I use some of the same VA as tests in my game, when I heard "Ig-zay!" I was like o_o!!! Lol...

I use some of the same VA as tests in my game, when I heard "Ig-zay!" I was like o_o!!! Lol looking good!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shivamgiri