Search results

1. JtheDuelist

Looking for free for commercial use music with a similar sound to Guilty Gear/Devil May Cry music

@Cyberhawk Thank you, but I am trying to avoid using YouFulca's stuff with this project as I feel like I have already overused his stuff in past projects and want to try a different music writer.
  2. JtheDuelist

Looking for free for commercial use music with a similar sound to Guilty Gear/Devil May Cry music

@Soulrender I am looking for free resources- that one is a paid one.
  3. JtheDuelist

Basically what the title says- I was hoping to use some music for my project that has similar sound and energy to music from the Guilty Gear and Devil May Cry series, but don't know where to look. Here are some examples of music from those series to give an idea of what I am looking for:
  4. JtheDuelist

Ways to get monster parts - ideas?

The Monster Hunter series is probably a good place to get some inspiration for something like this- besides parts from battles, you can also find things like scales that have been shed, piles of bones, and more strewn about the environments you can gather certain monster materials from. And...
  5. JtheDuelist

is there a program to write games that have multiple routes and dialogue options?

I know you can use Twine to plan out branching story paths.
  6. JtheDuelist

Settings Menu stopped working after changing graphics and removing the language select menu

I was changing the UI graphics (was using Scene-based UI Example 720p template if that is relevant), and after changing the graphics of the menu and removing the language select menu because it was unnecessary, the settings menu now no longer works. Is there a way to fix this? EDIT: Found the...
  7. JtheDuelist

Negate Image (Basically a JoJo reference)

Just for context who don't know:
  8. JtheDuelist

What do you guys use to draw custom sprites?

For me, PaintNET or Aseprite for sprites and pixel art. For everything else that I can't/don't need to pixel art, FireAlpaca on PC and ibisPaint X on mobile.
  9. JtheDuelist

Can this be made into a usable sprite sheet?

Just letting you know, @Arvalis, ripped assets like that are not supported here. Probably best to delete the image.
  10. JtheDuelist

Battle System Where Player is Involved

So you are basically looking for a Quick Time Event battle system, @Nightblade50.
  11. JtheDuelist

What's your idea of what the Katana/Blade-wielder archetype behaves like in battle?

I always base Katana wielder characters in the same manner as Fire Emblem's Myrmidon/Samurai and Swordmaster classes- high Speed, high Skill fighters who can make good use of high crit rate weapons effectively, but compensate that power and speed with low HP and magic resistance pools and...
  12. JtheDuelist

Makes me glad I kept my copies.

Makes me glad I kept my copies.
  13. JtheDuelist

Fire Emblem Seal System

Have you tried an item that calls common event with multiple conditional branches for all requirements such as level and current class when used?
  14. JtheDuelist

RpgXp and VX Ace Character Generator Parts (SKTP) (Backup)

This looks to be a good alternative for those who can't afford the Game Character Hub for their XP and VX projects. At least someone is preserving RPG Maker tool history in some manner.
  15. JtheDuelist

Pokemon Essentials ToU question

I'm just going to scrap this idea, even though it is the only one I have come up with in over 6 months (and have struggled to even come up with anything in that time, to the point it has become a joke amongst my friends), because I can't afford to build a team or commission scripts/plugins and...
  16. JtheDuelist

I mean I already had all my ideas written down and everything, but this was the only way I knew how to actually put them to use. But since I can't use this commercially, I have to find some other way of doing it. And I have usually avoided building teams for projects because I try to avoid...
  17. JtheDuelist

Thing is that I have tried taking several coding classes in the past, but all I seem to retain from all of them is how to correct minor code typos and that is it.
  18. JtheDuelist

I can't do commissions because I can't afford them. So unless I can find free alternatives, I am getting absolutely nowhere.
  19. JtheDuelist

Really? Well, there goes the only game idea I had that I would actually follow through on in a long time... Well, back to the drawing board for months again for me.
  20. JtheDuelist

Can I use Pokemon Essentials for XP in a commercial game if I use only the scripts and none of the rippped assets or the Pokemon IP? I am asking because I wanted to make a commercial monster collection game with mechanics similar to Pokemon, but is not a Pokemon fangame, and Essentials came with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopol