Search results

1. SoulOfRock

Help whit STV_Monster Cards Plugin.

Hi, im trying to make a simple battle event, just calculate the atack of a card, all its fine and good scripted, but the plugin dont recognize me the first card of the player deck. I will explain better: -I put for example this card at the deck, so is the first card of the deck. (look first...
  2. SoulOfRock

Help with summons (SRD Summon Core & Yanfly Plugins)

when i summon the new actor this happends: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isEnemy’ of null at Sprite_Animation.updateSvePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2773) at Sprite_Animation.updatePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2769) at Sprite_Animation.updateMain...
  3. SoulOfRock

Error,Help Yanfly Class Change Core

my problem is that I have to change the graphic of the character, (swimming, running, etc) everything is normal, it works, but when I use the graphic change per class, I mean, the character becomes a warrior character change his graphic, but If you had previously changed graphics by route...
  4. SoulOfRock

The Equipment disappears when I load the game

I dont know why this happend, i need help pls. I start a new game and take a sword, after that i save the game, and later when i load the game, the sword is not anymore and when i fight a monster, this happend. https://ibb.co/kN9nN6 And at Developer Console: TypeError: Cannot read property...
  5. SoulOfRock

Help Me With Mog Battle Hud Plugin (Atelier)

Hi to all, well my problem : -I Dont want to show faces on the battle hud (Template:Light) so,i change true to false on face visible (First Image) and this happend when i enter on battle.(Second and thirt Image) Pls help me :D  (Sorry for my crappy english :P)  
  6. SoulOfRock

I need more calls

Where I can get more script calls as $ gameSystem.escape Count (); ? or $ gameVariables.value (1); ? Who could give me a list of all those calls?  ;_;
  7. SoulOfRock

I need help with 2 awesome scripts

Hi, i have a problem using this script : Pets and Summons (Compatibility) v1.6 ,  I try to use, the script, with Falcao Pets Servants System 1.3, I, and i need them both to work, because the two scripts are awesome for my game, the error is this: Script "summon" line 183: TypeError ocurred...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonAngel