Search results

1. afn360

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Yeah I get that, but I'm not sure if your plugin requires additional files to work though? Like I said, without the plugin installed my game launches and runs fine, but as soon as I turn the plugin to the "On" position in the plugin manager it gives me this error, have you tried using this...
  2. afn360

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

When I try using this plugin, it spits out this error as soon as I try launching the game. Disabling the plugin immediately fixes it so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, does it not work with custom tilesets?
  3. afn360

Item Glitch

Ok, I figured out the problem and have ended up solving it. It was Yanfly's Item Core Plugin and it was fixed by simply updating it. The one I was using was from pre order, you can close this post now if you want, thank you for your help Shaz :)
  4. afn360

Item Glitch

Yeah... I do have quite a few plugins running, and they probably aren't in the best order.... But I checked and I didn't have anything that should be putting items in the players inventory. The part that is annoying is... They won't get removed no matter what... I will start disabling the...
  5. afn360

Item Glitch

Hello! I have encountered a very strange bug. I have items in my inventory that are completely unremovable...   At first I thought perhaps I accidently added them to a chest but I checked and they are added to me at the very start of the game, no autorun or parallel process should be doing...
  6. afn360

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

I made a reply earlier on this issue but it was never even responded to... Hopefully someone will catch it this time.
  7. afn360

Official Bug Report

Hello! I have encountered a very strange bug. I have items in my inventory that are completely unremovable...   At first I thought perhaps I accidently added them to a chest but I checked and they are added to me at the very start of the game, no autorun or parallel process should be doing...
  8. afn360

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Hey, great plugin I really like it, works just the way I want it to. I have encountered a problem though, Yanfly's Skill cool down plugin seems to not work with this, at first I thought it was an issue with the cool down note tags, but then I disabled ATB and they began to work again. Do you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonAngel