Search results

1. Damage type

I would like to implement something like damage dealt by some weapons which should be of multiple types. For example a sword could make 5 points of cut damage, 3 points of stab damage for a total of 8 points of damage. A gun could make 10 points of piercing damage, 5 points of burn damage and...
  2. High CPU Usage when playing video

I've noticed that my CPU usage is high in RPG Maker MV when playing videos. First I've noticed this on the Title Screen with Iavra Video Title Plugin. But the plugin is not the issue here, as the same high CPU load can be noticed if playing the video using the RPG Maker MV native call to "Play...
  3. Show Picture to fit the screen

A "simple" question?!? I have some high resolution images that I would like to show on screen, but the usual Show Picture command is not resizing the image to fit on screen. I don't want stretching, I'm fine with back bars, I only want some 1920x1080 (full hd) picture for example to be...
  4. Drag and Drop Events

Is it possible to Drag and Drop events on the map during the game? For example I have an event on the map, I click on it and keep pressed so the event gets selected, then I move it to some other tile and drop it there. Any plugin that is doing that or any idea on how to implement that? Thanks!
  5. Event that spans multiple tiles

I'm looking into a simple way to make events that occupy more than the standard 48x48pixels tile, like a big monster for example or a big house. I would like to be able to engage the monster when I touch on his outside not a single tile. Same for buildings, I would like to be able to set the...
  6. Help with event rotation

Hi! I need some help. I've added the mouse plugin, and it seems that I can click on some event and I can make it print the message in the javascript console. So I know that clicking on the event works every time. The event is using an actor image, and I set it up as a starting point...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonAngel