Search results

1. AllyJamy

Quick swap shields? - Galv's quick weapon swap

Hey Does anyone know how this could be repurposed to quick swap through shields? Preferably to work alongside its current purpose of swapping weapons as well. https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-quick-weapon-swap/ Thanks
  2. AllyJamy

How to change jump speed?

Hi, I'm trying to get the jump speed to be slower. Context here is the player is in a low gravity environment and the fast and snappy default jump looks out of place. I'd like to slow it down so it looks like gravity is affecting the player. Does anyone know how this can be done?
  3. AllyJamy

Lune world map framerate/bug issue help

I've been trying to implement Lune world map into my game. ( https://centrorpg.com/index.php?topic=1129.0 ) Using the script by itself results in a lot of lag in this specific project. Though, when using it in a similar project, that also uses a larger resolution, there is no lag. So I asked on...
  4. AllyJamy

PAC Custom menu - disabling save help

Hi, so I'm trying to get the disable method to work. It says how your meant to do it in the script, but the instructions make no sense at all to me. ---------- # Element 4 - The Disable Method # The fourth element of each array is a condition which, if met, disables # the command...
  5. AllyJamy

Removing Actor selection screen in Equipment scene on a custom menu

Hi. Since I only have one main character in my game I would like to simply the equipment menu by removing the actor selection page. (This one) I tried @Sixth's solution to the problem: class Scene_Menu < Scene_MenuBase alias skip_act_sel9972 create_command_window def...
  6. AllyJamy

RMVXA Afterfall - Action adventure zelda-like

ABOUT Afterfall is an free roam, action adventure game set in a retro-future world that has fallen into decay. It features an action battle system, 4-5 zelda like dungeons each with their own unique theme, side quests and a main story. FEATURES STORY SCREENSHOTS Download...
  7. AllyJamy

How to get an event to damage player on contact?

Hi. I have a block that moves up and down. My idea is if the block hits the player while he is crossing its path, the player will be killed instantly. So far all I've got is that the player has to walk into the block. If the block hits the player, nothing will happen. and thats what I want to...
  8. AllyJamy

Failed to load tileset data?

So this basically started when i copied my project over to a hard disk, because I was resetting my PC. Suddenly this message "Failed to load tileset data" started coming up and I can not open my project or game. I've looked for solutions to this problem such as replacing the tileset data with...
  9. AllyJamy

Importing large sprites properly

So I've made a tank sprite, and naturally the sprite is much larger than a normal character. and I've fitted the sprite into an incredibly large sprite sheet used for a ship. and I can't line them up properly, as when i drive the tank it will swivver from side to side. (I assume this is because...
  10. AllyJamy

NPC Schedule help

Hi, so I'm trying to get a NPC schedule working for my game. I'm using the scripts: Harvest Moon style Variable Based Calendar and Weather System By Selchar and Remember event position by Shaz I have the NPC perform a schedule depending on what time of day it is. In this case, a 7PM the NPC...
  11. AllyJamy

Stardew valley building system with events/scripts?

Hi. So I'm working on a city builder type of game. I'm wondering how I could make it so I could build houses/Buildings like it is done in Stardew valley. (With common events or scripts)   I'm wondering:  -How to make all the pixels in the event impassable (at the moment only the pixels...
  12. AllyJamy

Making a map item

Hi. So I plan to make an item, so that when the player uses the map item a map will show up. And so far that works fine. However, I don't know how to make it go away once it has appeared. I'm using a "show picture" and "erase picture" command. I want to make it disappear by pressing a button...
  13. AllyJamy

Animating a flag

Hi, how would I go about animating this flag in an event? I guess you would use a move route call. But I have no idea how to make this work. Any help would be appreciated. ~
  14. AllyJamy

Font change only works on the menu.

Using VX ACE. So I've changed the font of my game using:   #==============================================================================# ** Main#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This processing is executed after module and class definition is...
  15. AllyJamy

Sprite animation on button press?

Hello. I was wondering if there is anyway to get the player to swap to a different character sprite animation when a specific button is pressed, then revert back to the original walking sprite. What I'm trying to pull off is when the player presses a button a roll animation will happen.  I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoRetro