Search results

1. Leokids

What Age You Would Choose For your Characters on Your Maker Game?

And Why dont you make Kids and Teens Protagonists?
  2. Leokids

RMVX Setting-School

EVERYONE CAN USE VX! NOT VXACE
  3. Leokids

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?attachments/en_statue_comic-png.146304/

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?attachments/en_statue_comic-png.146304/
  4. Leokids

Virus Update Thread

Sorry,But My Status said this People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
  5. Leokids

Yes,Its a way Longer since Don Miguel´s RPG Maker 2000 Was Ilegal!

Yes,Its a way Longer since Don Miguel´s RPG Maker 2000 Was Ilegal!
  6. Leokids

People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
  7. Leokids

Hi

Hi
  8. Leokids

And for People Who Wish that the Pirated MZ Should Not Come,Its Way Worse than Expected,Just...

And for People Who Wish that the Pirated MZ Should Not Come,Its Way Worse than Expected,Just Cracked!
  9. Leokids

After looking for RPG Maker MZ It seems that A Pirated MZ Has Come but not as much good as A...

After looking for RPG Maker MZ It seems that A Pirated MZ Has Come but not as much good as A Pirated MV,For those who Buys MZ,Please Dont Download a Pirated MZ AS IT BREAKS THE TOS!
  10. Leokids

Did you Know that You can have Signatures?

Did you Know that You can have Signatures?
  11. Leokids

VX ACE REMOVED MIDI SUPPORT! IM ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT! WHY,THEY DEVELOPED MIDI 2.0

VX ACE REMOVED MIDI SUPPORT! IM ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT! WHY,THEY DEVELOPED MIDI 2.0
  12. Leokids

Im always wondering,Why VX Ace Dropped Support for MIDI? And Why did MV/MZ Follow the Trend of...

Im always wondering,Why VX Ace Dropped Support for MIDI? And Why did MV/MZ Follow the Trend of Dropping MIDI Support?
  13. Leokids

Hello,There is a Conversation that Comes into your |Message!

Hello,There is a Conversation that Comes into your |Message!
  14. Leokids

- Cleared by Moderator -

- Cleared by Moderator -
  15. Leokids

Aaawn,Make a game that can recover the motivation!

Aaawn,Make a game that can recover the motivation!
  16. Leokids

Slim's this and thats -MZ edition-

Im sorry but Merge it with MV Because MV/MZ Has the Same Format.
  17. Leokids

What Age You Would Choose For your Characters on Your Maker Game?

Sorry for BUMP,But someone can Vote again?
  18. Leokids

Do you like Chibi? You use for making Making with Chibi?

Do you like Chibi? You use for making Making with Chibi?
  19. Leokids

Lilly's Art✨Atelier✨

Can you do RTP VX Kids but as a Adult/Teen?
  20. Leokids

iF I MEAN Wikia,i Mean Fandom.

iF I MEAN Wikia,i Mean Fandom.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Asphodelethe wrote on skybluehair's profile.
Hi! I loe your desert NPCs for adding some variety. I've used them in a free game (The Snow Elf on Itch.io) and I'd love to use them in the new game I'm working on, which I hope to release commercially. I'd love your permission if I could have it!

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patriciabrown