Search results

1. nandaron

MBS - Map Zoom

Thank you for the fix! Love your characters in the shot :)
  2. nandaron

Give me lines and a bio and I'll get back to you!

Give me lines and a bio and I'll get back to you!
  3. nandaron

MBS - Map Zoom

Hey Masked, love the ease of use with this plugin but I am having an issue. I am using it to have my game be constantly zoomed in by x2. However, when I enter a battle it is set at x1. Is there a way to set up the zoom to also be x2 in all battles?
  4. nandaron

Items for Survival(ish) Themed Game

Games. Gotta have games in your game! One of my favorite examples of this is in Fallout: New Vegas. Particularly in the card game "Caravan." It uses cards from a regular deck of cards that you find while out and about, and playing it allows you to network with various npc's, as well as you can...
  5. nandaron

Hi all and welcome to my profile! Not sure what to say here but if you have any thoughts, I'm...

Hi all and welcome to my profile! Not sure what to say here but if you have any thoughts, I'm all ears :)
  6. nandaron

Orange HUD

Hah! You mean you don't have battles with oranges in your game!? If I figure the "battle/common event issue" out I'll be sure to update this post for future readers.
  7. nandaron

Another "I'm new!" thread. Oh gracious!

Thanks all for the welcoming messages. I'm already finding that some of the most talented people are active here and hands on with their "fans" (aka us lucky schmucks!) I suppose I can add that I am mainly proficient in level design and ui/icon creation. Hopefully I'll soon be able to wrap my...
  8. nandaron

Orange HUD

Thanks for the quick response :) Your suggestion worked well! I will add, that I made the common event run parallel, with the same switch ID I have for turning the entire hud on or off. Hopefully that is the correct setting. One thing I noticed, was that if the variable picture was left on for...
  9. nandaron

Orange HUD

Hi Hudell! So graphically I have 5 identical hearts in a line, accounting for 10 health points. Since this is my first project and I'm targeting it at my 2.5 year old, I wanted it to be simple and visual. The main character only has 10 health, and damage only applies in 1 or 2 point increments...
  10. nandaron

Another "I'm new!" thread. Oh gracious!

Hello all! So far I've made a couple post here and there asking for help with various things. But I figured it was high-time I made one of these threads to say hello to everyone. One day I hope to be a valuable asset to a place like this. However on this day I am simply new. Fresh...
  11. nandaron

Orange HUD

Hi all, Hi Hudell! (love your work and what I've seen of Orange Season!) Has anyone been able to do the above quoted successfully? I am trying to do something similar with on-screen "hearts" for my main character during a mini-game, but cant wrap my head around it. I am a programming newbie...
  12. nandaron

Full Input - All keys of the keyboard and gamepad

Hello DK, really appreciate your work on this plugin, but was wondering if you or another knowledgeable poster could assist me. I am having a similar issue as @Eff-n-Geoff. I can't seem to get the plug-in to work as intended. When it is active I can only get the 8 regular buttons to work...
  13. nandaron

Match Card Lottery

This is very, very helpful. Thanks and again, thanks for the plugin!
  14. nandaron

Match Card Lottery

Hi mjshi, Hi all, this is my first post on the forums, so hopefully all goes well. First off, really enjoy this plugin. I am however running into some issues with the Prize Window. I am using a whole slew of plug-ins, two of which I think are causing some issue with your plug-in. The first is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl