Search results

1. unagiootoro

Dot move system

It is a plugin that changes the movement method from mass movement to dot movement. It also supports follower display and room map. You can also set the movement unit of the event (one step movement, half step movement, etc.) in more detail. ↓ You can download it from the link below...
  2. unagiootoro

RMMZ Skill tree plugin for MZ

The number of plugins I manage is so large that I don't think I can handle it, but I will consider it if I have time. Thank you!
  3. unagiootoro

Update to version v1.6.2. v1.6.2 -Fixed a bug where the skill tree was not initialized when selecting a new game after returning to the title. v1.6.1 -Added "skt_open" function -Added help for "SkillTreeConfig_en.js" according to the above. -Fixed a bug that the SP acquisition amount displayed...
  4. unagiootoro

Currently, there is no function to change the BGM. I will consider it as a future issue.
  5. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

As mentioned in #23, in order for the quest to be displayed, it is necessary to associate the variable with the quest and set the value of the variable in the event.
  6. unagiootoro

You can display the icon in the main menu in the following ways. Install the skill tree plugin above the Visu Stella main menu. Then, register the following contents in the plug-in parameter "Command Window List" of VisuStella main menu. Symbol: skillTree JS Text: return 'Skill tree'; JS Show...
  7. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

Scene_QuestSystem cannot be accessed directly from the outside. You need to access it via QuestSystemAlias as follows: SceneManager.push(QuestSystemAlias.Scene_QuestSystem);
  8. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

It is by design that reportable quests cannot be canceled. However, we have made it easier to customize the code by providing STATE_LIST and COMMAND_TABLE. So your change code is correct.
  9. unagiootoro

Updated the plugin version to v1.6.0 See # 1 for details.
  10. unagiootoro

As CathyRina says, I think it's because the "Sword skill" that exists in "skillTreeTypes" isn't used. All skill tree types set in "skillTreeTypes" must be used in "skillTreeDerivative".
  11. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

The state of the quest registered in the plugin parameter "quest data" is managed by a variable. ("quest data" allows you to set which quests are assigned to which variables.) When the value of the quest state variable changes from 0 to 1, you can order the quest. The meanings of the values of...
  12. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

Install the quest system above the Visu Stella main menu. Then, register the following contents in the plug-in parameter "Command Window List" of VisuStella main menu. Symbol: quest JS Text: return'Quest Log'; JS Show: return this.isEnabledQuestMenu(); JS Run Code: SceneManager._scene.quest();
  13. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

Update to version v1.2.0. -Supports automatic line breaks for quest information -Added a plugin parameter to set the presence or absence of line breaks in the quest title. -Fixed to automatically adjust the height of the window when receiving rewards according to the reward content. According to...
  14. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

"VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js" or "VisuMZ_1_SkillsStatesCore.js" seems to conflict with the quest plugin. This quest plugin specifications are not recommended when using these plugins.
  15. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

By using the plugin command "GetReward", you can get rewards with event commands. It may be possible with this feature. It depends on which plugin (BattleCore or MainMenuCore or etc) of VisuStella you are using. The code of VisuStella is obfuscated and it is highly possible that it cannot be...
  16. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

As soon as I write the title in the alphabet, the text is compressed. I will make it a future issue.
  17. unagiootoro

I see, if you have a large number of tree items, it is difficult to strengthen your stats with passive skills. I will consider whether it is possible to create a function that enhances the status more easily.
  18. unagiootoro

Quest syste plugin

It is a plugin that introduces the quest system. You will be able to easily create a quest system in which you receive a quest at the request office, receive a reward when you complete the quest, and so on. 【Download link】 You can download the plug-in itself from the link below...
  19. unagiootoro

In order to improve your status in the skill tree, you need to work with plugins that introduce passive skills. (Sorry, I'm not good at English so I can speak only a minimum)
  20. unagiootoro

I already have an additional plugin to enhance the layout of my skill tree, but I have not translated it yet...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl