Search results

1. Event drawing/processing distance

Hi guys! Sorry to bother with this noob question, but I've searched through the forum to find an answer to my doubt and wasn't able to find any. Is there a way to change the distance in which events are drawn/processed? My problem is with a rather large sprite. It's 5x5 tiles and when the user...
  2. Problem with time progression event

Hi! Sorry to bother with this question, but I'm having trouble with a common event I've been working with, so any help is welcome. First of all, I know there are scripts that achieves this very easily but I really love eventing. Having said that, this is my time progression system: First...
  3. Conditional branch using Event's Region_ID

Hi! Is there a way to make a conditional branch that checks wether or not THIS event is in a given region? The event is moving by a move route within itself as a paralell process. When it enters a region I would like it to behave different by controlling a self switch. I'm guessing there...
  4. Controlling self switches from common events

Hello friends! I didn't find any information about this in the forum. I guess my question is if it's possible to control the state of a self switch of an event via common events. Maybe it involves some scripting, if that is the case I would really appreciate if you could help me out! Thank you...
  5. Setting a move route for an event from within another event

Hello everybody! I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm making a cutscene for a game which envolves some explosions (Michael Bay style). I'm managing the whole scene with a couple of events that set move routes for other events (these events are only sprites, no processes). The problem...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster