Search results

1. game_stailer94

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

It looks like you still use the "old" js from gameus,, did the editor not asked you to update ? did you run the editor in the first place, and saved you quests ?
  2. game_stailer94

Did you used a save file or tried a new game, also when the error occurs can you press f8 and paste the complete error message here ?
  3. game_stailer94

please see the main post for instruction on how to enable a menu link
  4. game_stailer94

how large excatly ? dit you enabled it via a menu manager (e.g. yanfly) ?
  5. game_stailer94

hmm strange,do you get any error message ? I just released 1.3.3 if it still happens there, can you send me your log file, should be in the same place as the app (I hope, no Idea how it is on mac)
  6. game_stailer94

How Many Icons do you have ? Maybe :) THAT, was something I never thought about. I´m pretty sure its the reason for the white screen, need to think about a way to fix that, as the editor loads the the complete image in and converts it to base64, need to find a better way....
  7. game_stailer94

Everyone who used the 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 Version should manualy update to 1.3.2 as I did a change in the auto Updater System Maybe :D
  8. game_stailer94

Fixed. try New Version war wohl gestern Abend doch zu spät :)  
  9. game_stailer94

I´m BAAAAAAAACK :)   Could you please try the new Version, and If the Problem persists send me the log Files ? Its Done
  10. game_stailer94

should be possible, I add it to the todos bg image is planned, particles may be possible
  11. game_stailer94

in the plugin config -> default filter
  12. game_stailer94

hmm that would also be possible. I will add it to the todos
  13. game_stailer94

you mean in the steps ? like "gether 20 job points 5/20" as a step ?
  14. game_stailer94

every time the player collects a flower you increment the variable witch is assigned to the quest step in the editor, this way the quest overwie always shows the currnt number of collected items. nope, the text is just a text witch will be shown in the reward section of the quest overwiev...
  15. game_stailer94

hmm can you send me the game files, so i can try to reproduce it and eventuely fix it
  16. game_stailer94

Is it a new game or a save game ?
  17. game_stailer94

nope, see bottom of 
  18. game_stailer94

ok, I think I know where this is comming from, ich will work on an fix. nope, i´m just busy, with finding a new job.
  19. game_stailer94

Gameus' Quest System

sure here: 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster