Search results

1. DK

Title Links - Adds a links on the title screen.

Title: Title Links Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds a links on the title screen. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Screenshot: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your non-commercial projects -Change code of...
  2. DK

MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

Title: MV Plugins Compatibility Version: 1.0.6 Author: DKPlugins Description: Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ. Attention! If errors continue to appear in some RPG Maker MV plugin, please contact me. I will try to add a special fix. It is very likely that even after...
  3. DK

Character Zoom - Allows you to scale characters.

Title: Character Zoom Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to scale characters. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Zoom player/events via plugin command, comments (only events) or script calls Preview: Instruction: Script calls: "Help"...
  4. DK

Event Factory - Allows you to create, remove and replace events.

Title: Event Factory Version: 1.0.0 Author: Amphilohiy, DKPlugins Description: Allows you to create, remove and replace events. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.6+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: You can create new events from a separate template map You can delete events or replace them with...
  5. DK

Colored Items - Allows you to change the text color of items, weapons, armors and skills.

Title: Colored Items Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the text color of items, weapons, armors and skills. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Screenshots: Instruction: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use...
  6. DK

New Game - Allows you to set variables, switches, change gold and party items before starting the game.

Title: New Game Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to set variables, switches, change gold and party items before starting the game. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Variables Switches Self switches Gold Items Weapons Armors "Help"...
  7. DK

Message Busts - Allows to display busts instead of a face image. With a clothing system!

Title: Message Busts Version: 1.1.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows to display busts instead of a face image. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Display busts instead of face image Control parameters using plugin commands Clothing system that does not...
  8. DK

Message Busts - Allows to display busts instead of a face image. With a clothing system!

Title: Message Busts Version: 1.1.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows to display busts instead of a face image. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Display busts instead of face image Control parameters using plugin commands Clothing system that does not...
  9. DK

Keyboard Choices - Allows you to make selections in the choice window using the keyboard.

Title: Keyboard Choices Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to make selections in the choice window using the keyboard. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your...
  10. DK

Title Backgrounds - Allows you to change the background of the title screen during the game.

Title: Title Backgrounds Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the background of the title screen during the game. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Requirements and dependencies: Availability of working plugin Globals version 2.0.0 or above...
  11. DK

Send Error - Send a POST request when an error is received to the specified URL

Title: Send Error Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to send a POST request when an error is received to the specified URL. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Instruction: Preview: “Help” languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use...
  12. DK

Events Glow - Allows highlighting events on mouse hover.

Title: Events Glow Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows highlighting events on mouse hover. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Highlight events on mouse hover. Highlight events using plugin commands. Preview: Instruction: "Help" languages...
  13. DK

Big Events - Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles.

Title: Big Events Version: 1.1.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Instruction: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your...
  14. DK

Mouse System

Title: Mouse System Version: 1.1.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Use a custom cursor. Show icon when hovering over an event. Change cursor when...
  15. DK

Land Vehicles - Adds a land vehicles

Title: Land Vehicles Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds a land vehicles. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Create an unlimited number of land transport. Setting speed, starting position, graphic, regions and BGM. Plugin commands for changing...
  16. DK

Progress Bars - Create your own progress bars and display them on the map.

Title: Progress Bars Version: 1.0.0 Beta Author: DKPlugins Description: Create your own progress bars and display them on the map. Features: You can use 1 to 3 graphic layers, which will overlap each other to create an individual progress bar (background, progress and cover) You can bind the...
  17. DK

Scroll Bar

Title: Scroll Bar Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds a scrollbar for lists. Width, position and color are customizable. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.6+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Preview: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use Actual information about the terms of use...
  18. DK

Variables range - Allows you to control the value of a variable in a specified range

Title: Vairables Range Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to control the value of a variable in a specified range. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.6+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your non-commercial...
  19. DK

DKTools - Advanced project testing and various functions

Title: DKTools Version: 1.1.3 Author: DKPlugins Description: Advanced project testing and various functions. Functions: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your non-commercial projects -Change code of the plugin You cannot: -Delete or change any...
  20. DK

Game Modes - Adds a choice of game mode when the player selects a new game.

Title: Game Modes Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds a choice of game mode when the player selects a new game. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Each game mode redirects player to its map and turns on the switch Supports Globals and other similar...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster