Search results

1. Panda_Artist

Play Animation on State Removal

It is so strange... ir works just fine as long as I don't initiate a battle with an actor with more than exactly 25 skills or more... then I get the scene_battle error... there has to be some script here that is causing the issue and i don't know what is... UPDATE: Somehow I got it to work by...
  2. Panda_Artist

My hero/heroine I'm using the Default Battle System with W.Coulliard's FF Log along with Akea's Battle Popup This so far seems to work perfectly, thank you so much for this, it does as it's intended and I wasn't going to use it for anything super complex anyway. If I encounter any issues...
  3. Panda_Artist

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. How hard would it be to code a script that plays a note-tagged animation on the affected battler when this battler has recovered from a state. I.E when the state is removed? Is this possible to achieve...
  4. Panda_Artist

Yanfly Battle Command List Addon: Switch battle commands via script call

You are absolutely right. I apologise. Thank you for your help.
  5. Panda_Artist

Greying out skill type commands in battle when skill types are sealed

It... worked!!! I also did the same for skill command exceptions! Thank you so much for this! If I have any problems I will let you know!!
  6. Panda_Artist

I'm sorry but I am having a hard time understanding, so I simply replace skill_type_sealed?() with skill_type_sealed!()? or wait so should I put !skill_type_sealed?() ?? you did mention start of the method call
  7. Panda_Artist

Yanfly Battle Command List Addon: Switch battle commands via script call

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/battle-command-list/ The script speaks for itself as it gives you loads of options for battle commands. However, I would love to have an addon...
  8. Panda_Artist

I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's because of Selchar's skill command exceptions. Another Solution for what I WANT TO ACHIEVE is to have an addon for Yanfly Battle commands that allows me to change battle commands for actors / classes via a script call... I changed a line in skill...
  9. Panda_Artist

Ah I know why it's not working, it's clashing with Yanfly Commands, Skill Command Exceptions and Selchar's Limit Break which I'm using...
  10. Panda_Artist

Critical Effect Add-On: Play Animation on Critical

Good morning / afternoon / evening #Critical Flash + Sound Effect v1.3 #----------# #Features: Provides the ability to have the screen flash and a se to play # upon any critical strike # #Usage: None! Plug and play. # #Customization follows in the script, can edit filename, volume...
  11. Panda_Artist

I'm sorry to say but it still didn't work. It must be because I'm using another script that handles the skilltypes.
  12. Panda_Artist

I must be doing something wrong I did this and the commands are still the default colour and selectable... whereas I wanted them to be greyed out and buzzered when the skill type associated with them are sealed. This didn't work...
  13. Panda_Artist

TP Cost for Items

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is it possible to make TP Cost for items, just like skills? Any help would be appreciated.
  14. Panda_Artist

I am very sorry but I know very little coding... could you explain exactly step by step on how I can achieve this? In this case, I just want to make sure the commands are greyed out when a character has a certain state, then it goes back to normal when the state is removed.
  15. Panda_Artist

[VXA] Hime Post Battle Events: The Battle Freezes after all enemies are killed

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/post-battle-events.12881/ I'm using this script to create post battle events. However I've encountered a problem. There are certain items and skills that I use that activate by forcing actions on battlers via...
  16. Panda_Artist

GALV Battlers + Hime Battle Reactions - Graphical Error Fix

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. I'm using both this script https://galvs-scripts.com/2013/05/04/animated-battlers/ And this one: https://himeworks.com/2013/09/battle-reactions/ However, I have encountered a bit of a compatibility...
  17. Panda_Artist

Good morning / afternoon / evening, everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Sealing the skill type will block your actors from using the skills indeed, but it still allows them to select the command and see the list despite not being able to use any of the skills. Is there a...
  18. Panda_Artist

Script Request: Short Range / Long Range battler seperation

You are my hero/heroine. Seems to work perfectly! It does alot of things I wanted to accomplish. Thank you for this. I will let you know if I encounter any issues!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster