Search results

1. DarthVollis

V's Promotion System Issue

Not really an issue unless you are using the Time Fantasy Sprites. Can someone help move the sprites up so that the legs are not cut off and the sprite is not behind the text? I have went through the script and am having trouble finding the area to edit to fix this. Link to Script...
  2. DarthVollis

Understanding Victor's Engine - Light Effects

With this I am using Victor Engine - Basic Module v1.20 I recently learned how to use Victor Sant's Light Effects and I thought everyone could use it. I only know the Event Light effect at the moment and will post more in the future after I learn them. Now for the tutorial. Find and...
  3. DarthVollis

Phantom Antiquary

This has been my project with the assistance of others (mainly Sixth) for nearly several years but has been forgotten due to employment. PHANTOM ANTIQUARYAs a newly formed Angel referred to as "Nu" you are to undergo training to ready yourself for the Soul that will be bound to your vessel...
  4. DarthVollis

Composite Graphics / Visual Equipment Help

I need someone to explain something to me. I have this script by Modern Algebra and do not understand what size and layout of image file I need to use. Here is the Script: Does it need to match the layout of the character sprite (3 x 4) and the frames?
  5. DarthVollis

Blank Banners

I have been looking for Blank Banners like the ones in the RTP Tileset (the green ones). I think they exist out there, but I cannot find them. Any one know where they are?
  6. DarthVollis

Rubicante Sprite

I was wondering if there exist a Rubicante (from Final Fantasy) sprite? I was also wondering if the other three fiends have sprites too? Rubicante Cagnazzo Barbariccia Scarmiglione
  7. DarthVollis

Profile Pictures?

I got on the site and all the profile pictures are tilted upside down. Weird.
  8. DarthVollis

Missing Sprite

I recently got the DS Sci-Fi Expansion and I was going through the resources and noticed I cannot find this sprite. That sprite is the main reason I purchased this pack and it is no where to be found.
  9. DarthVollis

Rotten Food Icons

I have look all over the net and have not found anything close to what I am looking for. I am looking for rotten food icons. Any body know of any anywhere?
  10. DarthVollis

Forum Idea request

I was looking through the scripts when I had ah idea. Why can we(the forum users) have a section on our profile for favorites? This should be separated in groups i.e. scripts, resources, etc. It would make it easier for us users to keep track of the stuff why are using and check for updates to...
  11. DarthVollis

Brain Icon

I was wondering if anyone out there has a brain icon that would fit with the RTP materials. Human heart icon would be good too.
  12. DarthVollis

Character index help

I am using Falcao's Pearl and I am having trouble understanding the knockdown index, pattern, and direction. I am using single sprite sheets (one sprite per sheet).
  13. DarthVollis

Script Add-On

EDIT: Solved. Found out that the script already does this.
  14. DarthVollis

Fixing HUD display script

I am test playing a modification to a script I have that creates a help HUD for an ABS. The unmodded scripts works great, but the modded version I created (to add a HUD for MP as well) as soon as I click new game crashes and gives me RGSS3 player has stopped working. I will post my modded script...
  15. DarthVollis

What does this do to the game?

In the Game Map Script (RTP) what does line 656 do? Is it important to the game because I had to comment it out. Here is the lines. #~ if @interpreter.event_id > 0 #~ unlock_event(@interpreter.event_id) #~ @interpreter.clear #~ end
  16. DarthVollis

DS Resource Pack Behavior Request

I am looking for someone to take and make behaviors for the DS Resource Pack Characters. The resource pack is great just missing that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.
I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetime9032