Search results

1. Kaiser

Returned after so many years gone.

Hello everyone! Its been absolutely forever since I came back to these forums, and I have had this sudden urge to get back into trying to make at least one rpg maker game. Since I joined back in 2012 I never finished a single game, nor have I even made a demo, and I want to change that for this...
  2. Kaiser

Black Recolored Water (VX ACE style)

For the horror game I'm working on for the event, the plot of the story revolves around black water, I've searched the interwebz and could not find black recolored water >3<. I would like it if someone could recolor these specfic tiles. Credit will be given greatly, because the black water is...
  3. Kaiser

Nisa sprite request

Hadn't had a request in a long time...anyways! I'm requesting in of course VX/Ace format of Nisa from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Here are two pictures of her. One in her portait, and another of her Hi res sprite to go by. there is no time limit and if there are certain things you can't do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.
And now, some custom emotions to give the character life... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyia