Search results

1. Villhelm

FREE Weorrtorn - Recruiting Artists and Writers -

I’ve focused the main recruitment post based on progress made in the past months (priority right now is dialogue/artists). There have also been some updates made to the thread at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horizon.94851/ since I last posted here.
  2. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

So I’ve been sitting on Moghunter’s fast travel plugin since 2016 and finally decided to dig up some UI pieces and try to implement it. Here’s a screenshot of the world map for the opening sequence.
  3. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

Updated the main post with some new art assets for the map and characters. Map Texture: https://shadowhousecreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Textures For the busts I stitched together VX ACE portraits with MV faces. Credits to: - RPG MAKER VX Ace Preorder Exclusive Bonus Materials ((C) 2012...
  4. Villhelm

And I’m back! Looking to dive back into the project, shoot me a message if you’re interested.
  5. Villhelm

@diogo.zmm, thanks for the interest, sent a DM with a discord invite! I’m going to be taking a 3 month hiatus from the project and return to it at the end of May. If anyone is still interested in learning more about the state of the game and reviewing the design material I’ve put together so...
  6. Villhelm

@obsorber, reached out via PM to discuss in more detail!
  7. Villhelm

Thanks for the feedback @phamtruong1992! The first post links to the Games in Development forum post here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horizon.94851/ I’ve been updating game setting, synopsis, character intros, skill clips, and screenshots there (as opposed to repeating the...
  8. Villhelm

Wide open on recruiting as real life has claimed some people’s time. If you’re at all interested in digging more into the story, setting, or characters, shoot me a PM!
  9. Villhelm

Very impressive @spitzfire1985! I’ll send you a PM with a link to our discord server.
  10. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

Minor update to the plot synopsis of the main post that introduces a few of the setting details that have been shaking out.
  11. Villhelm

Still plugging away whenever I have free time, I've updated the linked Games in Development post with screenshots of progress on the demo (finally have some maps to start showing)! The main area I'm looking to recruit for right now is that of a dialogue writer, so that we can begin on eventing...
  12. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

New Year, new resolve to complete the demo! Updated the original post with some screenshots of some of the opening map sequences that I've been working on (slowly) for the past couple months.
  13. Villhelm

@Josephkhland, sounds like a good fit, I’ll send you a PM!
  14. Villhelm

Moving has claimed most of my free time over the last two months but looking to ramp back up on development now. Bumping on recruitment (most needed are artists and enemy design still).
  15. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

Back with some of the animation sequences I've been working on to incorporate Mǽlhafoc's new battle sprite, courtesy of @Alvonso! Spear Mǽlhafoc's basic spear attack. Upgrading this skill allows Mǽlhafoc's raven Nægel and hound Fæng to enter the fray, debuffing the target's Technique and...
  16. Villhelm

Working through updating the animation sequences for the remaining two demo characters, now that battle sprites are just about done. Check out https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/weorrtorn.94851/page-2 for some of Mǽlhafoc's! Shameless bump on recruiting!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TatlTaelGamer