Search results

1. Nerdboy

Looking to mod a core mv js for Auto Battle but need help

So i'm looking to mod a core mv js Auto Battle script if i can locate something in MV in one of the js files, but doing find for Fight and Auto led me no where, fight returns nothing related to auto and auto gives me other things not related to fight. What i'm trying to do is, allow Auto Battle...
  2. Nerdboy

Help me figure out yanfly auto passive states (auto cast a skill)

Using force action only works with enemies, not your actors. unless I'm wrong, it also only targets specific enemy id's or limited to to other functions, random and last target (would have to figure out how to use target core yanfly with it) that would help me. Weapon unleash doesn't do what i...
  3. Nerdboy

Need help with yanfly target core (hit foes with lowest hp)

thank you that did the trick, didnt see the i not in the loop at first it works now. great job!
  4. Nerdboy

Help me figure out yanfly auto passive states (auto cast a skill)

Hi, i tried looking for a plugin that allows you to auto cast a skill when your turn is up, and i figured it be best used with yanfly's auto passive states. thing is im not sure how to allow a passive state to auto cast a skill if you know the passive state? seems kinda tricky for me to figure...
  5. Nerdboy

Need help with yanfly target core (hit foes with lowest hp)

Hi, i'm trying to create a skill that hits a foe or foes with the lowest hp, like a sniper skill. using yanfly lunatic mode target core. Here's what i have so far, its not working and the code seems right to me any help please? <Custom Target Eval> var lowestMember = foes.aliveMembers()[0]...
  6. Nerdboy

HTML5 Audio. How to get it to play with MV?

zserv i know android and ios use m4a aac audio format not ogg. ogg is for pc even though natively i dont know how to play m4a cuz i cant find working m4a converter im hosting the game on a website. so it uses ogg i think but might playback mobile m4a not sure. im using webview for android...
  7. Nerdboy

HTML5 Audio. How to get it to play with MV?

hi, so i created a web app, uploaded it to site and using webview, but no bgm is being played, the sound efx play tho? if i dont launch the app from icon and use normal browser and type in url the audio works great. but when i launch in app using webview no bgm cuz how rpg maker handles...
  8. Nerdboy

anyone know a free good wav to m4a converter?

hi, i really need to convert to m4a with bitrate etc that android understands, i cant get mobile bgm audio to work for some reason. i dont got plugins interfering either. and the sound efx work and i converted using same method as bgm? i need a free wav to m4a converter that works for mobile -...
  9. Nerdboy

How do I make apk for android? old method do not work no more

UPDATE-it works now, i reinstalled android 2.4 preview 6 - 64bit now it works. Hi, im trying to export my game and compile apk for android. thing is the manual method no longer works from the manual. The problem is the old version of crosswalk 2015 version that has the apk maker. it no longer...
  10. Nerdboy

New! Just Released Creative Commons Chiptunes Album

1. Normalizing isnt good for harmonics. I use limiters instead so it doesnt clip. Which is bad bad bad. 2. I didn't amplify, the mastering tools I use all leveled it off to sound like that. Some of that are soundfonts and the sample from the sndfnt if i inspect it isnt very good. But I liked...
  11. Nerdboy

Need Opinions on side project (Visual Novel)

VN Maker looks interesting but my little side project is a Sprite Based Choose Your Own Adventure/Visual Novel more so like to how To The Moon. I wouldnt be able to do everything myself with VN Maker as that requires a illustrator, and im not. With sprite based story telling i can use tiles to...
  12. Nerdboy

Of romances and rpg maker

im working on a Romantic Adventure a choose your own adventure/visual novel sprite based side project like To The Moon sprite based story telling rather then picture by picture visual novel. The love story is inspired by The Count of Monte Cristo and Romeo & Juliet, the greatest love stories of...
  13. Nerdboy

I have all the scenes and branches on paper, need to add dialogue next. But got point a to b with multiple branches. I'm amazed by the story I created, the plot is exceptional. Truly EPIC. *Not sure what you mean by nice rendition. I'm also using variable stats like Infamy, Karma, Love for...
  14. Nerdboy

How do i create Screen Transitions in MV?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knew of a Screen Transition plugin for MV? like in XP they had execute transition but that was removed in MV. OR, how would i be able to create a Sepia like transition in MV? Ive dabbled with tint screen (sepia) fadeout fadein map transfer but it doesnt look very...
  15. Nerdboy

Hi, im thinking on working on a little side project to my main game. A visual novel, where choices matter and branch off into multiple possibilities. A choose your own adventure with deep story progression. No combat. Although there will be puzzles, Timed events, and use of key items. Here's...
  16. Nerdboy

Change State storing State in Variable how to call it in formula?

nvm figured it out its a.addState(v[id])

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TatlTaelGamer