Search results

1. RMMZ I'm looking for global switch plug-in ( MZ )

Is there a plug-in that can use a switch that works regardless of save and load? I want to make an event where the title screen changes when I turn on the switch during the game.
  2. RMMZ I'm looking for a fullscreen plugin..

Um... When i start the game, blink as if it were a full screen and then go back to window mode..
  3. RMMZ I'm looking for a fullscreen plugin..

When i start a game, I want to make a full screen automatically. Automatically without pressing F4.
  4. MV - Can I turn off square function?

When i click the map with the mouse, the white square flashes and the actors moves there. Can I turn off this square function? I want to keep this square out of sighted.
  5. Change mouse cursor image andAbout the blinking white square.

I think this question would be awkward using a translator. Hello I recently bought and am enjoying RPG Maker MV. I want to know how to change my image by using the basic mouse cursor in the game test. Also, I would like to know how to turn off the white square function that blinks at the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreservicios