Search results

1. Villhelm

RMMV Weorrtorn

SYNOPSIS Weorrtorn (previously known as Horizon) is an attempt at converting a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that I authored into an old-school RPG inspired by games like Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Ogre Battle, Lufia, and Super Mario RPG. Combat will take place in a CTB system, complete...
  2. Villhelm

FREE Weorrtorn - Recruiting Artists and Writers -

ENGINE RPGMaker MV SYNOPSIS Please refer to my Games In Development thread at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/horizon.94851/ I am in the process of developing a first demo based on the opening invasion sequence of the game, focusing on Vilhelm and Mǽlhafoc. The intention is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.
I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroko005