Search results

1. rinarunine

Font Rendering fix?

Maybe I'm crazy, but the font rendering feels really awful in RMMZ. I installed VisuStella's core plugin and disabled blurring (since I'm working on a pixel art game) and everything looks great except the fonts. They just render so terribly, I'm not sure what I can do about it. I disabled the...
  2. rinarunine

Parallax mapping + Sprite blend?

Hello there! This is kind of a weird question but I'll try my best to explain what I'm looking for. I was wondering if there was a parallax mapping plugin or series of plugins that could change the sprite's appearance when in contact with a specific layer. Like a blend or a shader effect or...
  3. rinarunine

Won't Playtest any projects

I was using RMMV just fine when I went to hit Playtest and my project didn't launch. No black screen, no window, no error message. I tried creating a blank project and the same thing happens, no windows, no errors, just nothing. I don't know what caused this. I also tried uninstalling and...
  4. rinarunine

Gift Giving System - Possible?

Hello! I've been a long-time lover of the RM series and once I found out that RM2K3 finally got an official release, I snapped it up in a heartbeat! I've been toying with the idea of creating a game with a gift giving system, much in the style of Harvest Moon and other games. But I'm not even...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.
I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroko005