Search results

1. Fifix

RMMZ Gold/Silver/Copper plugin remake

Hello. I'm looking for someone who can remake the Multiple Currency plugin by Shiggy to work with RPG Maker MZ. It works similar to the currency system used in the World of Warcraft where 100 copper coins equal 1 silver coin, and 100 silver coins equal 1 gold coin. The plugin is attached to this...
  2. Fifix

Conditional Branch - Actor not wearing any equipment

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to make a conditional branch with a script that checks if actor (number x) doesn't have anything equipped in his equipment slots. In RPG Maker VX, the script looked like this: $game_actors[1].equips[0].nil? Can anyone convert this script so it can be...
  3. Fifix

Need help changing system sounds (RPG Maker MV)

Hello. I have a question. Does anybody know how to change system sound effects during the game? I know it's possible via script call in RPG Maker VX, but how can I do it in MV using a script call? What I want to do is to be able to change SE of cursor, confirm, enemy attack, enemy hit, etc...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tippiexd