Search results

1. Guld

RMMV The Last Chronomancer (OFFICIAL CHAPTER 1 RELEASED)

@ADMtn I will probably release the final version commercially. But in the meantime I think it's best to let everyone try it for free. In the meantime, here is a rework for the Dragoon's Harpoon skill.
  2. Guld

@ADMtn Yes, Jett in particular does go off on his own more than the others. More splits will happen as the game progresses, but for the majority of the game you are together as one big team. (I wanted that to be the case to maximize the time a player got to plain as the classes/characters they...
  3. Guld

DM sent. If anybody else is having problems downloading it, please let me know. For those that can download successfully, all feedback/criticism/compliments are welcome.
  4. Guld

The link is the same, but the page has been updated. Chapter 1 is Official! (I'll try to update this front page when I get a chance) https://guld.itch.io/the-last-chronomancer-demo
  5. Guld

Sorry for the delays. Deployment took longer than expected (with the increased file size) and I wanted to make sure stuff was encrypted. Should be uploaded by tomorrow. Here's a quick list of some things I've added... -Add a differnt model for the Kobold Hunt girl (Done) -Have the Imp carry Sir...
  6. Guld

[GothicVoid]'s Additions-New Modern Items

Solid work as usual.
  7. Guld

[GothicVoid]'s Additions-New Modern Items

Solid retro Sim City vibes. Very nice.
  8. Guld

Reworked the lighting for various maps. The public release of Chapter One is coming very soon.
  9. Guld

RMMV Resolve

Looks like you got some big plans for this project. Looks promising.
  10. Guld

I am almost complete the polished Extended Demo (Chapter 1). I still have some additional testing/bug hunting to do, but if there are no major issues noted, it should be available within a weeks time. Thank you everyone for your continued interest, and support. I hope you enjoy what comes next...
  11. Guld

Haha, I like it. If there is a spot where I can do it, I'll definitely put something like that in there. :thumbsup-left:
  12. Guld

Yeah, Will Black is great. Big fan of his stuff. I do like the Meme potential haha. "Can't see us cuz small bush iz here" Maybe I'll bump up the size of the bushes slightly, but I'm hoping that the suspension of disbelief will take care of the rest haha. Thanks for the feedback btw. Every bit...
  13. Guld

Reworking an important scene
  14. Guld

@ShadowDragon I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just had a streamer play the new Chapter 1 Demo. It was a good run, but I personally found some pacing issues that I think need to be addressed. Once I get those trimmed(already working on it/possibly done) then I'll give it some more testing and then...
  15. Guld

I have now set up a Facebook page for my game. Feel free to give it a like/follow I'll try to set up updates there as well. https://www.facebook.com/TheLastChronomancer
  16. Guld

My game made it into a "Best" highlight vid. Mine comes in at the 2:27 mark approximately. (It's also the thumbnail image for now) Some other great games in there as well!
  17. Guld

@ADMtn Re: Influences, outside of JRPGs(Final Fantasy, Chronotrigger, Lufia, DragonWarrior, Legend of Zelda, Suikoden, etc.) there is a touch of RPG influence from other sources like World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, Might and Magic. Additionally, I recognize shows like Game of Thrones...
  18. Guld

Not a major update by any means, but I redid the title screen slightly (and polished it up as well). Pretty happy with the modifications. I've also been hard at work implementing some other lighting features, balancing more battles, implementing the very difficult to achieve "Suplex" for my...
  19. Guld

Been a while since I posted any game progress (been hard at work every day though). Anyway, here's a screenshot of the 2nd part of my Naval Mini-Game. (I'll be updating the Pirate ship graphic next)
  20. Guld

RMMV Oath

Agreed, VERY smooth. You've really pushed the engine, and the results look great. Keep up the great work @padr81 !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tippiexd