Search results

1. Nerdboy

Looking to mod a core mv js for Auto Battle but need help

So i'm looking to mod a core mv js Auto Battle script if i can locate something in MV in one of the js files, but doing find for Fight and Auto led me no where, fight returns nothing related to auto and auto gives me other things not related to fight. What i'm trying to do is, allow Auto Battle...
  2. Nerdboy

Help me figure out yanfly auto passive states (auto cast a skill)

Hi, i tried looking for a plugin that allows you to auto cast a skill when your turn is up, and i figured it be best used with yanfly's auto passive states. thing is im not sure how to allow a passive state to auto cast a skill if you know the passive state? seems kinda tricky for me to figure...
  3. Nerdboy

Need help with yanfly target core (hit foes with lowest hp)

Hi, i'm trying to create a skill that hits a foe or foes with the lowest hp, like a sniper skill. using yanfly lunatic mode target core. Here's what i have so far, its not working and the code seems right to me any help please? <Custom Target Eval> var lowestMember = foes.aliveMembers()[0]...
  4. Nerdboy

HTML5 Audio. How to get it to play with MV?

hi, so i created a web app, uploaded it to site and using webview, but no bgm is being played, the sound efx play tho? if i dont launch the app from icon and use normal browser and type in url the audio works great. but when i launch in app using webview no bgm cuz how rpg maker handles...
  5. Nerdboy

anyone know a free good wav to m4a converter?

hi, i really need to convert to m4a with bitrate etc that android understands, i cant get mobile bgm audio to work for some reason. i dont got plugins interfering either. and the sound efx work and i converted using same method as bgm? i need a free wav to m4a converter that works for mobile -...
  6. Nerdboy

How do I make apk for android? old method do not work no more

UPDATE-it works now, i reinstalled android 2.4 preview 6 - 64bit now it works. Hi, im trying to export my game and compile apk for android. thing is the manual method no longer works from the manual. The problem is the old version of crosswalk 2015 version that has the apk maker. it no longer...
  7. Nerdboy

How do i create Screen Transitions in MV?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knew of a Screen Transition plugin for MV? like in XP they had execute transition but that was removed in MV. OR, how would i be able to create a Sepia like transition in MV? Ive dabbled with tint screen (sepia) fadeout fadein map transfer but it doesnt look very...
  8. Nerdboy

Need Opinions on side project (Visual Novel)

Hi, im thinking on working on a little side project to my main game. A visual novel, where choices matter and branch off into multiple possibilities. A choose your own adventure with deep story progression. No combat. Although there will be puzzles, Timed events, and use of key items. Here's...
  9. Nerdboy

Change State storing State in Variable how to call it in formula?

hi, im storing a state in Change State in a variable, but how would i call it in the damage formula so that the actor or target addState based on the Change State variable? would it be something like a.addState(v[id]) ? or a.v[id] ? or v[id] ?
  10. Nerdboy

[MV] On Map Enemy can Walk Over other events (help!)

hi so i have on map enemies, visual enemies, but they dont move over other events limiting their move route. This is bad, since theres lots of events in a single dungeon room, so they a) are stuck dont move at all cuz of other events b) have very limited move route due to events blocking their...
  11. Nerdboy

Dungeon Rules (Need Suggestions)

hi, in my game everything is randomized, including having procedural generated levels. Now my question for all of you is, what are some game changing Dungeon Rules that would change the way a player goes through a Dungeon? Here's what i have so far, I'd like like at least 10 rules with a max of...
  12. Nerdboy

Help using Variables in Damage Formula first atk returns Zero??

Hi i tried this in a new project nothing loaded just to test if plugins were causing it but no its not same problem. What's happening is when i use a variable in damage formula like a.atk * v[id] - b.def * v[id]; the first attack always returns zero, for some odd reason is this a bug? first...
  13. Nerdboy

[MV] Help with Random Variables not Repeating themselves.

I've found tips and tricks to figuring this out in the forums but i want to confirm if what im doing is right because i have a long list of 100 possible random text msgs and id like to know if my code is right before i start to input it. basically trying to use random variables to generate if...
  14. Nerdboy

[MV]Help how to store actor ID in variable?

Hi im trying to store the active actor in actorID in variable during battle using "Script" event command. then apply a state to the actor. I'm trying to make it transparent so that each actor that is active, their actorID is stored in variable to trigger the state. var subject = this._subject...
  15. Nerdboy

Need Help with Timer Decrease/Extend?

Hi, im trying to decrease or extend Timer, but im not sure how to do this. All I can do is stop timer, or start it. Do you need a plugin to do this? Does anyone know where its located in the core .js? Maybe I can write my own. I've tried storing a variable = Timer, then + or - Timer, but im...
  16. Nerdboy

Need Feedback on Talk & Empath Battle System (Like Shin Megami Tensei)

Introducing my "Talk Function", I call it the "Empath System", for my battle system. Similar to shin megami tensei but with more depth and a little bit more complex. It's designed to add flavor and make battles more "Lively". Based on personality and emotional responses from monsters. Depending...
  17. Nerdboy

Help with Display MsgBox Dice Roll System

Hi, im trying to create a dice roll system for battle. Where you roll 6 sided dice, 4 sided dice, 10, 12, and 20. The dice rolls are multipliers to damage and defense. The code below works but im having trouble figuring out how to display in messagebox, "You" and "Monster" when its your turn or...
  18. Nerdboy

Need Help with Timer and Troop Events

hi, im trying to add personality to each enemy by having it so short random blurps are outputted on message window during combat based on If else timer conditionals. What i'm having trouble with is, that the timer in troop events never goes off for some reason. here's what i got so far, page...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness