Search results

1. Llareian

So, will MV ever get the promised features?

I understand where you're coming from, @peq42_ , but I used MV for quite a while. I've been trying out MZ for a few days and it's IMMEDIATELY obvious to me that it's a MASSIVE improvement over MV. The changes are not only cosmetic, either. The speed and stability of the program ALONE is, in my...
  2. Llareian

Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years...

Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.
  3. Llareian

Legendary Disney animator Aaron Blaise is offering his Fundamentals of Animation course for FREE...

Legendary Disney animator Aaron Blaise is offering his Fundamentals of Animation course for FREE on his website. Might be of interest to some here.
  4. Llareian

@[4574:@The Stranger] Absolutely! The difference there is that the dating portions of those...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Absolutely! The difference there is that the dating portions of those games received hugely negative feedback from the portion of the community that I'm specifically referencing. :)
  5. Llareian

Plus so far I've found way more women who you can get involved with if you want a shorter...

Plus so far I've found way more women who you can get involved with if you want a shorter seduction, but it's still all about the dialogue. I guess you could argue there's no "dating" other than the one date I've seen so far (I'm still quite early in the game), but it still has a lot of that...
  6. Llareian

@[4574:@The Stranger] More because so much of the game focuses on developing the relationships...

@[4574:@The Stranger] More because so much of the game focuses on developing the relationships between Geralt and at least the two main interests, in my experience so far. It's all about long conversations subtly talking about feelings and longing glances; way more than just a sex scene.
  7. Llareian

I still think the best thing about Witcher 3 is that it's tricked a bunch of guys who hate...

I still think the best thing about Witcher 3 is that it's tricked a bunch of guys who hate dating sims into playing (& loving) a dating sim.
  8. Llareian

Greenland is the worst. And occasionally Madagascar.

Greenland is the worst. And occasionally Madagascar.
  9. Llareian

I found the tutorials at www.learncpp.com very helpful, though that was before I knew much about...

I found the tutorials at www.learncpp.com very helpful, though that was before I knew much about programming. (Not that I know all that much now.) Maybe they will still hold up?
  10. Llareian

If I had reached out in a real-time medium (as opposed to email), I would be a little more...

If I had reached out in a real-time medium (as opposed to email), I would be a little more understanding. If I hadn't bent over backwards apologizing and trying to take responsibility for the misunderstanding, I'd get it. Don't put your email address on your platform if you don't want to be...
  11. Llareian

It's devastating to reach out to someone you admire, only to be misunderstood then treated like...

It's devastating to reach out to someone you admire, only to be misunderstood then treated like garbage. Be nice to your fans, always.
  12. Llareian

Thanks guys, you're the best! All of you helped me feel better, as did a little time and...

Thanks guys, you're the best! All of you helped me feel better, as did a little time and perspective. I love this place. :)
  13. Llareian

I'm having a really bad day after majorly screwing up an online social interaction. This is a...

I'm having a really bad day after majorly screwing up an online social interaction. This is a shameless plea for encouragement.
  14. Llareian

I am offended on behalf of Bohemian Rhapsody. Also, aren't MOST songs under five minutes?

I am offended on behalf of Bohemian Rhapsody. Also, aren't MOST songs under five minutes?
  15. Llareian

I don't have the program on my main partition because I'm worried about some Windows process...

I don't have the program on my main partition because I'm worried about some Windows process interfering with it. In over a year of playing with the program, I never had a corruption. Maybe having the program on a separate partition would help?
  16. Llareian

It helps that it's on console because I can't use the keyboard while holding baby (she's way too...

It helps that it's on console because I can't use the keyboard while holding baby (she's way too much of a wiggler), but I can use a controller. (I really ought to figure out how to use a controller with my PC, huh?)
  17. Llareian

Playing Stardew Valley and loving it. I can play it while holding the baby (pausable) and while...

Playing Stardew Valley and loving it. I can play it while holding the baby (pausable) and while the toddler is awake. We talk about farming!
  18. Llareian

[from blocked number] ...imperative that you speak with us right away. Press 1 to speak with a...

[from blocked number] ...imperative that you speak with us right away. Press 1 to speak with a representative now. [Long pause] Again, it is absolutely imperative that we speak with you as soon as possible. Please call us back as soon as you get this message. [caller disconnects]
  19. Llareian

Probably partly because that's what our popular entertainment teaches us to do. Do you know how...

Probably partly because that's what our popular entertainment teaches us to do. Do you know how many TV and movie plots would be destroyed by not lying about minor issues? Sorry for your frustrations. IME, small lies lead to or hide big ones.
  20. Llareian

Or if the problem is that you don't know where you've used the switch or variable, you can use...

Or if the problem is that you don't know where you've used the switch or variable, you can use the event searcher for that. (I can't remember if this is in all versions but I think it is.) It's in the "tools" menu.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SenkiBenki