Search results

1. Blinn

You're not alone.

You're not alone.
  2. Blinn

Most of them actually aren't spam, very few of them are. They're notifications from other...

Most of them actually aren't spam, very few of them are. They're notifications from other websites I'm registered on.
  3. Blinn

At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.

At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.
  4. Blinn

Dev: "Hah, now nobody outside of our territory can access our games!" Casual observer: "Sir...

Dev: "Hah, now nobody outside of our territory can access our games!" Casual observer: "Sir, your binoculars are faced the wrong way."
  5. Blinn

Most Frustrating Things in RPGs?

RPG minigames that you *have* to play in order to progress. *glares at Final Fantasy X-2*
  6. Blinn

So I just bought MV and I'm looking at all the areas where visual assets come into play....I'm...

So I just bought MV and I'm looking at all the areas where visual assets come into play....I'm gonna need a lot.
  7. Blinn

Ask him if he grows in a dark place while tied up in a bag because that's what potatoes do. :)

Ask him if he grows in a dark place while tied up in a bag because that's what potatoes do. :)
  8. Blinn

If anyone remembers that old game I used to work on called Uniques United...well, it's being...

If anyone remembers that old game I used to work on called Uniques United...well, it's being made into a professionally-animated cartoon.
  9. Blinn

@[96272:@Alexander Hawksmoor] I'm going to tear out my brain stem if I make another typo like...

@[96272:@Alexander Hawksmoor] I'm going to tear out my brain stem if I make another typo like that again.
  10. Blinn

Dear BFFs: Breaking up with somebody is hard, but hearing you bring it up and exhuming it every...

Dear BFFs: Breaking up with somebody is hard, but hearing you bring it up and exhuming it every time we talk makes me want to strangle you.
  11. Blinn

That's how they sell you Youtube Premium

That's how they sell you Youtube Premium
  12. Blinn

I'm the same way with writing. I like writing fiction but I hate reading it at the same time.

I'm the same way with writing. I like writing fiction but I hate reading it at the same time.
  13. Blinn

Blinn's Corner of Curiosities

So I began writing Pokemon fanfiction recently, specifically Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction. I enjoyed writing stuff like that in my teenage years and people loved the stories I wrote, so I'm getting back into it again to brush up on my writing and storytelling...
  14. Blinn

That moment when you look back at your old project and realize it could have been released this...

That moment when you look back at your old project and realize it could have been released this year if you had stuck with it...
  15. Blinn

Me: "I think I'll make some roast chicken today" *hears thunder* Me "Okay, never mind..."

Me: "I think I'll make some roast chicken today" *hears thunder* Me "Okay, never mind..."
  16. Blinn

@[121444:@HydrangeaxxGlitch] It didn't help that my folder structure was complicated and had...

@[121444:@HydrangeaxxGlitch] It didn't help that my folder structure was complicated and had files outside of the main project folder that the game drew upon.
  17. Blinn

It's also hard to realize just how much you've worked on your project when you lose the most...

It's also hard to realize just how much you've worked on your project when you lose the most recent version and have to build it back up from a previous version several builds ago.
  18. Blinn

I turned my back on you guys for ONE day :P

I turned my back on you guys for ONE day :P
  19. Blinn

Every country has something really cool about it if you look deep enough. One day, I'm going to...

Every country has something really cool about it if you look deep enough. One day, I'm going to travel to every country in Europe to find it
  20. Blinn

Update: I took some melatonin and went to bed. Slept for 16 hours. I actually feel like I slept...

Update: I took some melatonin and went to bed. Slept for 16 hours. I actually feel like I slept for once!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_ZZ