Search results

1. Rhino

That's some skill :guffaw:

That's some skill :guffaw:
  2. Rhino

Event Original Character Contest!

Aaah, I just noticed these had been released! BLESSED!! :kaocry: ⁽ᴿᵒˢᵃᶫᶦᵃ'ˢ ᵇᵘˢᵗᶦᶰᵉˢˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵘᵗᵉᶰᵉˢˢ ʷᵉᶰᵗ ᵘᵖ ²⁰⁰ˣ ᵃʰᵃʰᵃ⁾ Also, they ran the contest over on the Japanese forum, so there's twice as many goodies~! :kaoluv:
  3. Rhino

Any help with SF_MadDoctor overworld and face sprites?

With all these inspirational projects, my hand slipped :LZSangel: (This one requires credit if used :LZSproud:)
  4. Rhino

The screenshot looks really sleek! Great job :D

The screenshot looks really sleek! Great job :D
  5. Rhino

AAAAAAHHH!!! It's her little smile! It just radiates a healing aura! :kaothx: Haha, I think...

AAAAAAHHH!!! It's her little smile! It just radiates a healing aura! :kaothx: Haha, I think watching this is just kind of soothing~ I want to try Suzuki's cooking too :3c Is it random and fun like your cooking videos? :guffaw:
  6. Rhino

@Autofire Good luck with your release!! :kaojoy: @M.I.A. I'm happy for anyone to use it as long as they follow @Autofire's terms above! Edit was really small on my part, so no need to credit me. :LZSrasp:
  7. Rhino

I think that you're more capable than you know ;) The edits you made to the sprite look great! I finished that off for you anyway :kaoluv:
  8. Rhino

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

@Mega Man Volnutt Not without editing the plugin I'm afraid :(
  9. Rhino

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

@Mega Man Volnutt Yup, that's possible! However it'd mean replacing over the dead pose, so that'd no longer be an option for any custom characters, if you're cool with that. :cutesmile: You'd also only be able to use a one-directional sprite with 3 frames, just like how the dead poses work...
  10. Rhino

And a quick hyperlink for the curious https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/.97882/...

And a quick hyperlink for the curious https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/.97882/ Well worth checking out!
  11. Rhino

Welcome to the forum! :kaoluv:

Welcome to the forum! :kaoluv:
  12. Rhino

There's no such thing as bad art. I think sometimes it can seem impossible to get what you make...

There's no such thing as bad art. I think sometimes it can seem impossible to get what you make to match the vision in your head. But, keep practising anyway! :cutesmile:
  13. Rhino

SRD_Super_Tools_engine & closing Playtest

STE and Game Upgrade are incompatible with 1.6.1 so you're likely to get a whole array of errors. Nothing to do but revert to 1.5 or wait until there's an update and see if solves your issue. (I noticed being unable to close the window after updating a project to 1.6.1 so that should be fixed at...
  14. Rhino

Um... I'll take your word for it :guffaw:

Um... I'll take your word for it :guffaw:
  15. Rhino

BlackRoseMii's visual novel-styled "character generator"

Awesome update!! :kaojoy: If you report your first post, you can ask a mod to delete the poll so you can create a new one! There's no way to edit it yourself unfortunately.
  16. Rhino

SRD_Super_Tools_engine can't work with SRD_GameUpgrade

SRD_GameUpgrade needs to be the first (at the top) in the plugin manager. :hhappy:
  17. Rhino

MV: Snowy A3 Tiles

Those are by Avery! (Under the spoilers Tiles>Exterior>Architecture) :kaoluv:
  18. Rhino

Script Error. Checking player gender.

I think that's unlikely, given the huge range of content that plugins cover. I have another project file which has a lot of Yanfly's core plugins, and the script still works fine. Though, I appreciate it can be hard to narrow down which plugins are involved when so many of them have dependency...
  19. Rhino

It needs SumRndmDde's SuperToolsEngine and CharacterCreatorEX to run. :cutesmile: Try disabling every other plugin and testing the event. Assuming it works (which it should, unless something has gone wrong with the event too), you'll need to go through your other plugins turning them on/off...
  20. Rhino

I tested Ahuramazda's code in a base CCEX project (basically, just the plugins required for it to run,) and it worked as intended, so I think your problem is elsewhere. Try turning off your plugins systematically to see if any of them are causing the conflict.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne