Search results

1. Alexander Hawksmoor

Happy b-day XD

Happy b-day XD
  2. Alexander Hawksmoor

RPG Maker Web Winter Sale! + 3 New Releases!

Is this an indication that your expansion packs are been re-sized?
  3. Alexander Hawksmoor

Been a while but I am now officially back working on Dawn of Orion.

Been a while but I am now officially back working on Dawn of Orion.
  4. Alexander Hawksmoor

Wow been away for quite a while, sorry for the sudden disappearance, having 2 children takes it...

Wow been away for quite a while, sorry for the sudden disappearance, having 2 children takes it out of you.
  5. Alexander Hawksmoor

Toilet?

Toilet?
  6. Alexander Hawksmoor

Strange...

Strange...
  7. Alexander Hawksmoor

What if I stick my butt out of the window....oh wait a minute, wrong butt....

What if I stick my butt out of the window....oh wait a minute, wrong butt....
  8. Alexander Hawksmoor

Trying to get a hang of this time fantasy tileset is proving to be rather difficult.

Trying to get a hang of this time fantasy tileset is proving to be rather difficult.
  9. Alexander Hawksmoor

8-Bit Perfect Collection

Anyone know if another pack is, or will be in the making. I could do with some more of these classic tunes?
  10. Alexander Hawksmoor

It's a date ;)

It's a date ;)
  11. Alexander Hawksmoor

Suddenly Poryg feels something tickling his ear and realised Alexander is licking the cŕeme...

Suddenly Poryg feels something tickling his ear and realised Alexander is licking the cŕeme brûlè off his ear. @[100859:@Poryg] isn't sure how this effects their friendship level.
  12. Alexander Hawksmoor

I like to stalk

I like to stalk
  13. Alexander Hawksmoor

It's official. Dawn Of Orion Shadows Origin will be made using Time Fantasy with an 8 bit music...

It's official. Dawn Of Orion Shadows Origin will be made using Time Fantasy with an 8 bit music style.
  14. Alexander Hawksmoor

SRD SuperToolEngine is currently bugged (Failed to load: data/Test_Windows.json)

Yes he is aware of it, he posted on twitter recently saying that he would get around to updating it when he had the time. But for now to stick with a previous mv builds.
  15. Alexander Hawksmoor

She says that, but to starlight dream me stalking her is a badge of honour XD

She says that, but to starlight dream me stalking her is a badge of honour XD
  16. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor and @[100859:@Poryg] friendship level increased to +2

Alexander Hawksmoor and @[100859:@Poryg] friendship level increased to +2
  17. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander popped one from last nights takeaway, @[113941:@JtheDuelist] melted...

Alexander popped one from last nights takeaway, @[113941:@JtheDuelist] melted, @[100539:@starlight dream] was also in the blast radiance and also melted XD
  18. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor slaps @[113941:@JtheDuelist] with @[100539:@starlight dream]'s spellbook...

Alexander Hawksmoor slaps @[113941:@JtheDuelist] with @[100539:@starlight dream]'s spellbook. It was super effective. JtheDuelist fainted XD
  19. Alexander Hawksmoor

Well looky here, we got ourselves an ol fashioned showdown XD Guns at dawn?

Well looky here, we got ourselves an ol fashioned showdown XD Guns at dawn?
  20. Alexander Hawksmoor

Well my game isnt gonna be fire emblem based per se, more just the combat system :P

Well my game isnt gonna be fire emblem based per se, more just the combat system :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne