Search results

1. JtheDuelist

Looking for free for commercial use music with a similar sound to Guilty Gear/Devil May Cry music

Basically what the title says- I was hoping to use some music for my project that has similar sound and energy to music from the Guilty Gear and Devil May Cry series, but don't know where to look. Here are some examples of music from those series to give an idea of what I am looking for:
  2. JtheDuelist

Settings Menu stopped working after changing graphics and removing the language select menu

I was changing the UI graphics (was using Scene-based UI Example 720p template if that is relevant), and after changing the graphics of the menu and removing the language select menu because it was unnecessary, the settings menu now no longer works. Is there a way to fix this? EDIT: Found the...
  3. JtheDuelist

Pokemon Essentials ToU question

Can I use Pokemon Essentials for XP in a commercial game if I use only the scripts and none of the rippped assets or the Pokemon IP? I am asking because I wanted to make a commercial monster collection game with mechanics similar to Pokemon, but is not a Pokemon fangame, and Essentials came with...
  4. JtheDuelist

Gold displaying as Dollars and Cents?

Is there a way to make gold display in the gold window, in shops, and battle reward as something like $10.50 instead of 1050G?
  5. JtheDuelist

Non-DLC Time Fantasy Modern tiles?

Does anyone know if there are any tiles for modern day/scifi setting in the Time Fantasy style that isn't the Future Fantasy pack from the store or Steam (even on Steam Summer sale, that pack is too rich for my blood right now)? All Google has lead me to for the last few days was the Steam...
  6. JtheDuelist

[Yanfly Attachable Augments] A way to remove parameter changes?

Is there a way to remove parameter changes when a augment is removed from a piece of gear? I don't want augment effects to be permanent. EDIT: Nevermind- I forgot a set of <Augment Detach: type> notetags
  7. JtheDuelist

Monado Enchant-like state?

Is there a way to make a state that acts like Monado Enchant's effect from Xenoblade Chronicles 1, where it temporarily makes all allies' weapons become a different element when attacking (ie: give them a state that makes their water weapon act like a fire one for a few turns)? EDIT: I figured...
  8. JtheDuelist

Making a "Brand" system for armor?

Basically, I want to create a system where pieces of armor have "brands" attached to them, like how modern day clothes do, but the thing is that I want the system work where the stats of armor are affected by their brand- when the player uses a armor that is unpopular in a certain area, that...
  9. JtheDuelist

Time Fantasy EULA Question

I bought the Steam version of Time Fantasy, and was wondering why I can't use it in another engine- I mean I don't see a reason why I cannot since it is also being sold on itch.io, where there is no engine limitation? I've been wanting to use it in a different engine, but I am in no ability able...
  10. JtheDuelist

Call boat to a map via a skill or item?

Does anyone know how I can call the boat to the water in front of the player when the player uses a "Boat" item/skill?
  11. JtheDuelist

Make \N[actor ID] compatible with the namebox from Khas's Message System?

I am trying to use the \N[actor ID] text command in nameboxes made with Khas's Message System (http://arcthunder.blogspot.com/p/khas-message-system.html), but it just comes up with no namebox to be seen. Can anyone edit it to make so that the \N[] text command is compatible with the name box...
  12. JtheDuelist

Event movement conditions based on eye contact?

OK, so in one of my projects, I have two on-screen encounters, but I want them to act like this (below), how would I achieve this? The first one moves much like a Dr. Who Weeping Angel, where it can move, but only if you don't make eye contact. It cannot move when eye contact with the player is...
  13. JtheDuelist

RMVXA [RSE] [Will Not Be Completed] Downfall FES Chronicles: Proof of a Hero

Synosis Join Keres, back in the days of his youth and prime, as he explores the island of Líf in search of dungeons to complete in order to stop the mysterious man, Feigr, from conquering the island in this action adventure spinoff game in the Downfall FES series. Gather various tools and...
  14. JtheDuelist

Limit Player's Wallet Size?

Is there a way to limit the size of the player's wallet? Basically, I want the player's max wallet size to be much lower than the standard, but every method I try doesn't seem to work for me. I want the player to be able to upgrade the wallet size as well... EDIT: I found a Yanfly script that...
  15. JtheDuelist

Can someone please help me modify one of Mog's scripts?

I am wanting to include a Power Bracelet like skill to Falcao's ABS system (https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/8809-falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v3-update/), and I found Mog made a Pickup and Throw event (https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-pickup-and-throw/)script, but it is on at all times...
  16. JtheDuelist

Storing Map Name as Variable?

I was wanting to store a map's name as a variable via the script call $game_map.name, but I keep getting this error: undefined method `name` for # < Game_Map: 0xf849018> How do I fix this?
  17. JtheDuelist

"Link's Awakening"-style Map Display

I am looking for a way to make viewable maps for both the overworld and dungeons (separately, as items), where the map shows which part of a bigger map you are on (with maybe a window with a name window for that space), with unvisited maps showing as a black square. The dungeon map can show what...
  18. JtheDuelist

Question about Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin

Is there a way for a recipe to make multiple of a item from a single recipe use? By that, I mean instead of making a recipe that makes 1 bullet from 1 copper ore instead make, say, 15 bullets from 1 copper ore?
  19. JtheDuelist

Skill that deals damage and heals user by a percentage?

I am trying to do a skill that deals damage to an enemy while healing that deals damage using both the user's Def and M.Def instead of Atk and the user by 20% of the user's HP, but the healing seems to be exactly what I had set (.2). Can anyone help fix my formula? 100 + (a.def * 4 + a.mdef * 4...
  20. JtheDuelist

"Tactical Nuke Incoming" Siren Sound Effect Help?

Based on my research so far, apparently this sound (minus the yelling of "Tactical Nuke Incoming!") has been around for many years before MW2 made it popular, but I want to know if I can use this alarm sound legally regardless (again with that yelling part removed). Basically, is that alarm a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teberion