Search results

1. NinjaKittyProductions

The Guard Skill... let's change it.

Hello gamedevs, I do not know why it took me so long to even think of this, as I'm am sure (and others will point out ^_^) this topic probably already exist somewhere in the vastness that is the forums, but looking at the guard mechanic, that is to say the skill that calls the state, it seems...
  2. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Specific Battle Parameters

Hello gamers and devs, I have come today with a request. I am not sure if a plug-in is needed or if I could just events...which btw, I have tried already and cannot get it to work the way I would like so here I am. First off, let me say that the game idea involved has enemies on the map that...
  3. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMZ Revive after battle...

Hello game devs, Looking for a plugin or another way in order to revive all dead party members after battle. I would like for them to be revived back at 1 HP. Any help would be greatly appreciated =^_^=.
  4. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMZ MP Gain System

I will try my best to relate what I am looking for. I am looking for a plugin or method of sorts that would allow me to do the following: Start every battle with 0 MP. At the start of characters turn, the character receives 1 MP (or possibly more). MP maxes out at 10, so the character can take...
  5. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Visual NPC Interaction...

Hey gamers, I was working on some NPC dialog for our SBH game (RMVXA) when I got sidetracked by a different idea for a different game we are working on as well and decided to try it out... you know, as a responsible developer does. This was just thrown together rather quickly to get across...
  6. NinjaKittyProductions

A Different Approach to Damage Formulas...

Hey gamers, We all know too well the basic damage formula of (a.atk *4 - b.def *2). I know there are a lot of different posts with others talking about the different types of damage formulas they use in their games, some simple, some super complex. However, rarely have we seen a damage formula...
  7. NinjaKittyProductions

Weird request about click moving objects.

If a plugin exists, please point me in the right direction ^_^! I have looked and looked and cannot find anything for what I am wanting. Here is the deal. We are working on a character that has the ability of telekinesis. We are wanting them to be able to move certain objects on the field...
  8. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Darkened Corners (Lovecraft-lite, Search and Puzzle Game)

While working on Storybook Hero, we have been bouncing around an idea for a different style of game. One of puzzles, search and find mechanics, and hopefully a little horror. Check out a little preview we put together ^_^. On a side note, what kind of elements would you all be looking for in...
  9. NinjaKittyProductions

Zak... OC in Pixel Art Form

{MH} I decided to try my hand at some pixel art (because I do not do it often enough... and I really should) and did one of my original characters from an unreleased comic. His name is Zak. I know it is just a static form... I'll try my hand at more dynamic poses later <_< Original size 48x72...
  10. NinjaKittyProductions

RMVXA Storybook Hero [Demo Available]

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS STORYLINE/PLOT FEATURES DOWNLOAD LINK A note from NKP The demo showcases more mechanics than it does the overall story. The story is pretty lacking at the moment as we have yet to decide key plot devices and key points of interest to include in...
  11. NinjaKittyProductions

Publishing, Self-Publishing or Game Center

{MH} This is non-maker specific. Meaning, it can go for any game made with any rpg maker series engine. As we near having a playable demo available for one of our projects (Storybook Hero), we have started looking at different ways to market our game. There is the route of self-publishing...
  12. NinjaKittyProductions

Combat Action Points

I have found other articles that relate to what I am looking for but posting on them would have been considered necroposting, so, I am posting here for help. I am looking for a plugin that would allow me to set action points for abilities and to the players. Let me explain. Let's say that a...
  13. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV A game without speech

Although the title says RMMV, this topic could easily be available to most rpg makers. I have been reading a few webtoons as of late and one in particular has caught my attention. In the webtoon, no one ever speaks. The main character, the side characters... absolutely no one. Now there are...
  14. NinjaKittyProductions

[SOLVED]Have a skill randomly use another skill

Hey gamers and developers, I believe this is the right spot to post this, if not I apologize ahead of time. I am looking for a plugin or a non-plugin way to have a skill that randomly uses another skill from a selection of skills. Let me give an example: You have a skill called "Tools:. When...
  15. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Sniper Prototype

I was messing around with a couple of plugins trying to see what kind of effects I could come up and manipulate. Using TDDP- MouseSystemEx with @Krimer fix (found here) and @Magnus0808 Camera Mouse Move, I was able to come up with this nifty little game... mini-game?... I don't know what to call...
  16. NinjaKittyProductions

Play an animation on the map with mouse click?

Hello gamers and developers! I have run into a little snag with a mini-game that I am currently concocting. More details on that later. I was wondering if I would need a plugin or if it is possible to be able to play an animation... let's say Fire One 2... when I click with the left mouse...
  17. NinjaKittyProductions

[MV] Wild west tilesets...

Hello gamers, We are looking for tilesets that match the original RTP of RPG Maker MV in the theme of wild west. We have probably overlooked them in the various stores and locations. So if anyone knows where we can find such tilesets and point us to it, it would be most appreciated. If they do...
  18. NinjaKittyProductions

RMMV Mystic Tale (Currently On Hold)

STORY (thus far) The Acarralis System. A millennium ago, the great disaster known as the Dusk Calamity fell upon this galaxy. In a flash, the great dark energy mass swept through the system. Stohhon, home planet of the humans, was in its direct path and as such was annihilated and with it, all...
  19. NinjaKittyProductions

How do you start a game...

Hey gamers, I thought I would try and get to know some backgrounds on how you all start making a game. Do you start with a basic idea? Do you start with story you have been working on? Do you see something in another video game and think "that looks awesome! I could totally do something like...
  20. NinjaKittyProductions

Need help with YEP WeaponUnleash and DamageCore

Hey gamers, I have run into an error when play testing one of my projects. Now, while doing a battle from the database, the problem does not happen. It only happens when playing the game. When going into a battle, as soon as it starts, I am met with require(...).Window.get(...).isDevToolOpen...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teberion