Search results

1. Ami

How Many Classes & Multiclassing?

I use Class as Gender. Male are good at Max MP,ATK and DEF Female are good at Max HP,MAT,MDF and AGI
  2. Ami

What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?

What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
  3. Ami

Happy Birthday! (Level Up SFX) @EpicFILE's Level Are Increased To Be 23!

Happy Birthday! (Level Up SFX) @EpicFILE's Level Are Increased To Be 23!
  4. Ami

Starting TP

i use TP as ammunition of Archer & Gunner character (not the other) my skill always using Ammo and started with 0 Ammo (you can't Shot or perform Archery/Gunner Attack,but you can melee). There has skill that you can replenish the Ammo,but i'm not make it because i have make it realistic (you...
  5. Ami

--- Swimming --- F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming...

--- Swimming --- F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place F.Healer: That Insane! F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim? F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??
  6. Ami

How Do You Organize Your Spells/Skills?

back then,i made 4 types of skill Healing Magic (Heal) Destruction Magic (Destruct) Magic Sword (ala FF5 Spellblade) Mystic Skill (Like monster skill ala FF Series,like White Wind,Auto Revive,Aqua Breath,Libra,more) now,i only made Perform Skill (Weapon Skill and Magic are united and can Equip...
  7. Ami

i have wait the 75%,then i can get it

i have wait the 75%,then i can get it
  8. Ami

that good idea…but i'm really suck at arts,especially comic making. somebody make it with this...

that good idea…but i'm really suck at arts,especially comic making. somebody make it with this skits,i appreciated
  9. Ami

--- Luck --- (Enemy Perform Luck Steal) M.Mage: Huh,what's going on? M.Healer: Your Luck has...

--- Luck --- (Enemy Perform Luck Steal) M.Mage: Huh,what's going on? M.Healer: Your Luck has Stolen by the Enemy! M.Mage: Shoot…I have to take it back! (M.Mage Run To The Enemy,But Get Stumbled By Rock) M.Mage: Wh…What the… M.Healer: Your Luck Is Terrible,i don't recommend you to go take it by...
  10. Ami

--- Body Parts --- (After Battle With Giga Scorpion) M.Archer: We did it! Gunner: We can cut...

--- Body Parts --- (After Battle With Giga Scorpion) M.Archer: We did it! Gunner: We can cut the Body Parts as you like. I want to cut the Claws for good prices to sell M.Archer: I want the Tail and Eyes. Oh,i want Carapace and Legs,too (After That) Gunner: After getting the Parts,it's gonna be...
  11. Ami

Shield for Magic user

I create Magic Ring in Shield,which greatly increase MDF 2x than DEF (i design it for Magic User,not the other). For Elemental,i can make it with Absorbing or Reflecting Traits
  12. Ami

--- Lava --- (Inside Volcano) F.Fighter: We're safe here,but we don't have Fire Sources...

--- Lava --- (Inside Volcano) F.Fighter: We're safe here,but we don't have Fire Sources F.Archer: What we have to do? Chef: Girls,i made the Fried Fish,for us! F.Fighter: How you can Cook? Chef: With Lava F.Archer: You mean…This Lava? Chef: Yep!
  13. Ami

All i want is SALE!

All i want is SALE!
  14. Ami

--- Talent Part 2 --- M.Fighter: My talent is Acrobatic! I can Jump to the Top of Tower Easily...

--- Talent Part 2 --- M.Fighter: My talent is Acrobatic! I can Jump to the Top of Tower Easily F.Healer: My talent is Medicine! I can make the Medicine and Greatly Heal the User Hero: My talent is Stealing! I can Steal the Items without noticed F.Healer: Call the Police! M.Fighter: Got it...
  15. Ami

--- Talent --- F.Mage: My talent is Speech! I can talk with someone without Fail! Chef: My...

--- Talent --- F.Mage: My talent is Speech! I can talk with someone without Fail! Chef: My talent is Nature! I can Identify the Animals and Plants Accurately Gunner: My talent is Persuasion! I can Seduce the woman Instantly F.Mage & Chef: (Flat Expression) Nice…
  16. Ami

--- Collectible Items --- F.Healer: I have Fire Coin & Earth Coin! M.Healer: I have Veteran...

--- Collectible Items --- F.Healer: I have Fire Coin & Earth Coin! M.Healer: I have Veteran Coin & Smart Coin! M.Mage: You guys are Weak. Just have 2 Coins are proud for you? F.Healer: So…What do you have? M.Mage: (Showing 5 Sets Of 20 Complete Coins) F.Healer & M.Healer: (Shocked) NANI???
  17. Ami

--- Life Bottle --- (M.Knight Is Knocked Out) F.Knight: What we have to do?! F.Healer: Don't...

--- Life Bottle --- (M.Knight Is Knocked Out) F.Knight: What we have to do?! F.Healer: Don't worry,i can Splash his body with Life Bottle F.Knight: Are you serious?! (In Guild) M.Fighter: Why your smell is Fragrant than before? M.Knight: Huh? I don't know
  18. Ami

Do You Treat HP/MP As "Base Stats"?

I use HP as Defensive (alongside with DEF and MDF),and MP (Stamina) as Offensive (Alongside with ATK and MAT).
  19. Ami

After done watch Precure Series (Don't Laugh At Me),back to my world map making to sharpening my...

After done watch Precure Series (Don't Laugh At Me),back to my world map making to sharpening my World Map Skill. I'm proud with my skill and my creation :D.
  20. Ami

--- Diet Part 2 --- F.Mage: Your menu just Salad without Dressing? F.Healer: I hold myself to...

--- Diet Part 2 --- F.Mage: Your menu just Salad without Dressing? F.Healer: I hold myself to NOT EAT anything in 6 hours and i have to eat this time. Is that a problem? F.Mage: No,but…You don't have to push yourself. it's not good for your Body F.Healer: But,this is my Decision. No one can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastemynick