Search results

1. SigmaSuccour

Yeah, it's hard making a game with lesser features than the one before. XD So people porting...

Yeah, it's hard making a game with lesser features than the one before. XD So people porting over would naturally keep requesting until they know for sure those features are in.
  2. SigmaSuccour

Online save backup using events

The plugin Wataridori_GoogleAnalytics.js @KotoYama (I have no knowledge or experience on this though.) :LZSsmile:
  3. SigmaSuccour

button mashing event help

Ah, I see. Then perhaps someone else can offer a different suggestion. :LZSsmile:
  4. SigmaSuccour

Yes. There is a video that shows how it looks likes. And you can download the project attached there, open it up and see what it looks and plays like. And it is not a plug-in. It's made through events.
  5. SigmaSuccour

You can use this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dcupu-eventing-temporary-bar-v1-1.117833/ Simply download the project, and copy paste the events, common events, variables, (and anything else) to your game.
  6. SigmaSuccour

What I worked on today. :LZSjoy: [MEDIA]

What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:
  7. SigmaSuccour

RMMZ Displaying faces in a separate window!

There's a plugin for this in MV: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lgp-face-sprite.97699/ Haven't tested it on MZ yet...
  8. SigmaSuccour

Recommended games to learn from?

GARGANTUAN & BUGGERWORLD You can learn what makes a game fun from playing these two. :LZScheeze:
  9. SigmaSuccour

@Alador Ah... a virus?:kaoback: This is what's appearing on my end. [MEDIA]

@Alador Ah... a virus?:kaoback: This is what's appearing on my end.
  10. SigmaSuccour

If you could make any laws what laws would you make?

Nope. Let's keep going! :LZSrasp: Make RPG Maker compulsory learning in school. (Totally serious.) Remove prison sentence as punishment: If someone is found guilty of a crime, flog them 10-150 times. (Depending on the crime.) And then let them go. There's no need to waste their time by keeping...
  11. SigmaSuccour

Text is the limit. :LZSrasp: [MEDIA]

Text is the limit. :LZSrasp:
  12. SigmaSuccour

Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game...

Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:
  13. SigmaSuccour

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game. This time, finding all the false endings...

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game. This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze: P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
  14. SigmaSuccour

Don't fall for FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out.) Feel free to wait it out till all the hype dies out...

Don't fall for FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out.) Feel free to wait it out till all the hype dies out. And you're in a better state of mind to decide. These days, games only get better the later you get them anyways.
  15. SigmaSuccour

I use the HAB Scale: H - Hunger A - Abstinence B - Boredom The more deep into these 3 things...

I use the HAB Scale: H - Hunger A - Abstinence B - Boredom The more deep into these 3 things you are. The easier it is for a human to focus, and stay motivated. In short, we work so we can eat and procreate. If you deprive your body of these things, it starts becoming active (or, motivated) so...
  16. SigmaSuccour

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile: The lady you see helping out in the...

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile: The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.
  17. SigmaSuccour

Simulating speech of two actors at the same time

I would: Use Chau_Simple Popups.js https://chaucer.itch.io/simple-popups With this, I can have small messages pop up over characters, (with different colors) without needing a face art to represent them. Use WindowManager.js We can make any number of windows, of any dimensions, with any...
  18. SigmaSuccour

making videos of my game

Ah, of course you are allowed to. Some others do it as well. (Including live streaming on YouTube and Twitch while developing their RPG Maker game.) It would be a cool thing to do. :LZSooo: So do go ahead!
  19. SigmaSuccour

AHHhhhhh... someone played my game on video... :kaocry: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

AHHhhhhh... someone played my game on video... :kaocry:
  20. SigmaSuccour

@Frostorm Haha, I imagined. XD

@Frostorm Haha, I imagined. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!
Always remember kids keep a copy of you email with your download code in it or you will never find it again in your email :kaocry:
Dragon quest IX just released a definitive edition that has a 2D top-down RPG mode for the entire game, AKA you can play the entire game as if it was made for super Nintendo, i WISH i didn't already buy the original version or else I would get this version to get some ideas for my game and honestly the story was tooooo boring for me to play again. Hmm I'm sure somebody will do a lets play in 2D mode on YouTube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nazu