Search results

1. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Making an event activate as soon as the player is on top.

Hello citizens of RPG Maker.web! I'm having a little bit of trouble with a certain mechanic I'm trying to implement. So in my game there's a one tile jumping mechanic, if you jump on a certain tile, a switch activates that opens a door. So in a nutshell, I'd like so that if the player is...
  2. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Adding Numbers To This Name Input Script

Hello people and creatures alike! I'm using a really neat script by Jetpackgone called Minimalist name input. This is an amazing script but sadly it's missing numbers which I desperately need for my project's name input screen. I'd like to have numbers added to this script, this can be done by...
  3. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

RMVXA Flesh Harvest - The Flesh Collection RPG Demo Available NOW!

A game by Jason Kumori and Joseph Newton. Warning! This games themes includes... Abuse Body Mutilation And Disturbing Imagery. All the mentioned topics above are only implied in the game's context through symbolism and some minor dialogue so it never get's too graphic. But if your sensitive to...
  4. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Adding A Store All Function To Galv's Item/Bank Storage

Hi all Kumori here! So let's cut to the chase. In my game, there are certain points were I'd like the player's inventory to be completely empty. I would like to do this without removing all of the items. My game uses Galv's Item/Bank Storage V.1.9 I'd like a simple script call or function to...
  5. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Transferring An Event From A Separate Map

Hey guys! So in my game I'm trying to make a type of system were one map holds events than those events can be brought into the current map that the player is on. To my knowledge this can only be done with a script, but the scripts I've seen only clone event's. I wan't a fully functional...
  6. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

I Need A Simple Script That Temporarily Disables The Use Of Items.

Good day chaps! So in my game I want to disable the use of items or just disable the item option on the menu temporarily. Just something so the player can't use items without disabling the other menu commands.
  7. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Fomar0153's ATB Needs To Be Fixed (State Problem)

I don't know if this user is active anymore but his or her script has a big issue when it comes to states. So lemme explain, this script acts as a basic ATB bar akin to "RPG Maker 2003's Battle System" I'm using this along with Yanfly's Core Battle System Base and Galv's Timed Button Attacks...
  8. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

I Found Out What Yume Nikki's Music Uses.

For years I've been searching around for the synths and software that was used to make Yume Nikki's distinct sounding music and while searching around some archives of Kikiyama's prior work "Thank you The Cutting Room Floor" I found some of the exact synths used for Yume Nikki's music here's...
  9. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

FREE In Desperate Need Of A Composer

Hey it's me Kumori, I've always dreamed of having an original score for a game I've developed. I'm not very musically inclined so I'm looking for a composer. If your interested in the job and don't really care to hear about the game's history skip to the section labeled 3. So here's a little...
  10. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Button Input Over Scrolling Text

So I'am trying to do something like this... While scrolling text is being shown a button input conditional branch can still take effect, unless the scrolling text is an autorun. I think you'd need to edit Window_ScrollText.
  11. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Pretitle Screen Data Holding And Reading Info From A .txt

So I wan't to do something pretty complex So in most Cracks of C64 Games there's a thing called a "trainer" it's pretty much just game genie with some preset commands like "Infinite Health" or "Infinite Of An Item" I wan't to do something similar in RPG Maker VX Ace but before the...
  12. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Konami Code "Title Screen Cheats"

So we all love those old cheats in NES games, I would love to do something similar in my game were if you put in a combination "That You Customize" it turns on a switch or calls a common event when you put in the code and press the select Key. I only wan't to do this on a title so don't post a...
  13. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Any Voice Actresses Available For Some Simple Clips?

Hi I'am Kumori Cloud and I'am 95% done with my newest "hopefully smash hit" game "Planet Stuck 3!!!" The game is great so far but, I would love to have some simple grunts and phrases for the main character I.E "The N64 Zelda Games Or Shantae And The Pirates Curse" don't worry it'll only be...
  14. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Script Call For Fading In And Out To White?

Hey yall its me again!!! If you don't remember I asked for a really cool NES Fade Out script, Its really awesome and I'd like to thank the legendary Theo Allen for making it!!! This is great but there's one big problem... My game uses a lot of fade out and fade in commands that don't transfer...
  15. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Request For Choppy NES Like Fading

"Don't respond to this thread telling me to use Common Events I can use those but my game is very big and complicated and uses a lot of graphical effects, besides It would be neat to have a script like this..." So in NES games they have this Choppy Fading that usually lasts 3 frames. Sorta...
  16. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

RMVXA ✡️ Planet Stuck 3 - The Third Dimension ✡️

--Get Ready For The Third Dimension-- About Planet Stuck 3 is the first actual canonical game in the "Planet Stuck" series. Although there are two other games, they're really bad and I made them just for the hell of it. Planet Stuck 3 or as abbreviated "PS3" "Not Playstation 3!!!" is a...
  17. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Which Ruby Script To Alter For Fading?

So I played Shovel Knight the other day and I love the games fading. It mimics old NES games. I wan't a fading to show 4 frames of shading to look like an NES game same can be applied to fading in. Which default script holds the code for the fading in and fading out?
  18. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Error In Victor Saints Anti-Lag Script

So I'am having this super bizarre error were everything including auto run and parallel process halt on 2 certain maps those maps have nothing more different then the other two maps for the area I even copied the exact data from the maps that worked and it still didn't work... So let me...
  19. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Simple Move Route And Event Touch Script?

So I wan't to know can someone make me a super simple script that lets move route's "For the player" touch events. Can someone make like a notetag or a comment you could put into an event so that the player can touch it if even if the player is in a moveroute... I would also like it to stop the...
  20. Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Move Route And Event Touch???

So I was making my game and you can hit a button to make the character dash using a move route. the dash is supposed to be able to break blocks. Like I wan't to know if theres a way to activate a if "touching event" trigger while the player is touching it in a move route... NOTE: this event...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many parameters is 'too many'??
Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back!

Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying... "Oh bother, this indie game has been long overdue..." How could one resist such? No-one c
So I was playing with filters and this looked interesting...

Versus the normal look...

Kind of gives a very different feel. :LZSexcite:
To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale) .... THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! XwwwwX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamedeathman