Search results

1. RyanA

We need moar emoticons!

The addition of emote icons some time ago was awesome! But I hereby request that you add the few emote faces that are missing. Most notably the :3, o_o and variations thereof. Yours Sincerely Disgruntled forum user.
  2. RyanA

Inspector Paws

The greatest detective in the world. Arthur Watts, the man who can solve any case, woo any woman, conquer any secret organisation! Or so he likes to think...he's actually a below average detective with an eye for the ladies and a very intelligent pet cat called Paws. Paws is the real...
  3. RyanA

In need of kitties!

Hello everyone! ;3 I'm in need of a sprite for Kitty Quest! :3 I need an edit of the Cat from the VX RPT please, to change it into a tabby cat! I'm not sure how else I can describe it since the picture does most I think ;3 Or if anyone knows of any cat resources like the one I'm after that's...
  4. RyanA

Summer Quest

Summer Quest by RyanA Once again, summer has arrived in Sunshire, and it looked to be the best ever! But a lonely Ice Queen uses her magic to turn the weather cold and snowy. Take on the role of Selette, a young girl and Nibblet, her pet cat, to venture to the Ice Queen's lair and save...
  5. RyanA

RyanA's RPG Rhythms

Welcome to RyanA's RPG Rhythms (≖ω≖)   NEW STUFF RyanA - White Feathers HQ RyanA - Teary HQ RyanA - You stole my sandwich, prepare to die! HQ RyanA - Sleeves that aren't green HQ I sometimes tinker about with music and occasionally am rewarded with a song that doesn't make ones ears bleed! :3...
  6. RyanA

Uninvited Guests

Uninvited Guests This was originally a game I made for the RPGmakervx.net halloween contest back in 2009/10 (I can't remember exactly!) I thought it was a decent game, it had good reviews from the players and did quite well in the contest, so I thought I would upload this game here as well...
  7. RyanA

Someone suggest an academy name?

The academy for gifted meatheads and everyone else.
  8. RyanA

Miau *Scratch scratch*

Greetings everyone :D I'm RyanA, been active on a few RPGmaker forums since back in 2007, mainly on VX.net, was quite a fan of that one. Anyway, had a few years break, went back and found that it was rather empty compared to before, seems a lot of people have come onto this forum so thought I...
  9. RyanA

The One Night Trilogy (3 Full Horror Games)

Moderator Edit due to lost post This is one of several very old topics where the first post was lost due to an archive problem one or two years ago, and cannot be restored. Luckily someone else found the download links, so here they are: End of Mod-Edit...
  10. RyanA

Rad's Retro Tiles

Awesome, them pre-made houses are great too!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many parameters is 'too many'??
Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back!

Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying... "Oh bother, this indie game has been long overdue..." How could one resist such? No-one c
So I was playing with filters and this looked interesting...

Versus the normal look...

Kind of gives a very different feel. :LZSexcite:
To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale) .... THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! XwwwwX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamedeathman