Search results

1. Jrrkein

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
  2. Jrrkein

How many times have you wanted to quit?

I don't quit, I just stop for a while because I clearly can't come up with something to make without writing a scirpt or something
  3. Jrrkein

Do You Have Healing?

I really like to slap a TP cost or alternative cost to use a healing spells, even you just use MP recovery items or spells that might out-balance the use of healing spells and make players more dependent and scarce than it was, Sure MP items are hard to get, but they might easy to come by from...
  4. Jrrkein

I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done...

I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
  5. Jrrkein

Thank you so much for the concern. I love my grandma she been so nice to me and my family, it's...

Thank you so much for the concern. I love my grandma she been so nice to me and my family, it's just sad to see her go without letting me know.
  6. Jrrkein

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in...

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
  7. Jrrkein

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
  8. Jrrkein

When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
  9. Jrrkein

MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

Someway to make item core and durability working together
  10. Jrrkein

RMMZ Item Durablity

I try that method, but seems landing an error message constantly.
  11. Jrrkein

RMMZ Item Durablity

I know there is one for MV (But not knowing when VS going to port item durability to MZ). The request is exactly the same function as Equipment Durability for MV. Each equipment will have durability points and some can be infinite means doesn't broke down once it's reach 0, A gear or equipment...
  12. Jrrkein

Loot Boxes

The idea behind lootbox are big questionable and lootboxes been known for notorious purpose. Lootboxes should not be for progressing the game or head in the game and always be more comsetic Locking story/plot over a gamble boxes (lootboxes) should not be use as it paywalling until you get part...
  13. Jrrkein

I don't know why the generator in mz is lagging?

I don't know why the generator in mz is lagging?
  14. Jrrkein

LGP - Better Damage Popup

The creator have been away from awfully long time. So we won't get support for least
  15. Jrrkein

That was last nigh from 10 to 6 AM. Still not sleeping since

That was last nigh from 10 to 6 AM. Still not sleeping since
  16. Jrrkein

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
  17. Jrrkein

Honestly, I take fillet o fish anyday than big mac

Honestly, I take fillet o fish anyday than big mac
  18. Jrrkein

Do you think all wave pass for 100 bucks (especially VS plugins) seems fair to you? Daily thoughts

Do you think all wave pass for 100 bucks (especially VS plugins) seems fair to you? Daily thoughts
  19. Jrrkein

I was thinking UFO and aliens since it's fitting for horror genre

I was thinking UFO and aliens since it's fitting for horror genre
  20. Jrrkein

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

some notetag might cause this bug <User Global Cooldown> <Target Global Cooldown>

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fl0shVS