Search results

1. Knighteriius

Is it where they took the graphics that makes it lose its appeal? Just something about pixels...

Is it where they took the graphics that makes it lose its appeal? Just something about pixels that I find so aesthetic.
  2. Knighteriius

Gives me heavy one piece vibes. I love it.

Gives me heavy one piece vibes. I love it.
  3. Knighteriius

Wow fancy. I like it. Wish I knew how to make nice gifs like that.

Wow fancy. I like it. Wish I knew how to make nice gifs like that.
  4. Knighteriius

MV Using the Grid With Alternate Tile Size

Thanks everyone for your help. Turns out it was because I didn't increase my image to 150% and then I forgot to put the notetags on my map for my overlay plugin. So turns out it was a plugin plus image editing issue. Thanks everyone for your help. :kaocry:and to everyone that took a gander at...
  5. Knighteriius

Sorry about that Kes, still not entirely sure it's support with a plugin though considering I tried just now without the plugin and just my parallax map up scaled and my map is still off in the corner. @pasunna, I'm going to try a snapshot plugin to take a snapshot and move my map to where a...
  6. Knighteriius

You're right, your script does handle it. I did try increasing by 150% and have done that again just now and it worked much better I can actually click within the 48x48 tile. However when I go in game my character is still way off to the left or somewhere else. Is this another thing entirely? Or...
  7. Knighteriius

Hmm, well this is how it looks in the editor vs in game. See my character has decided they want to do some parkour. I'm not sure what I have to do with the map to have it work. I did make the canvas the size of the width and height both multiplied by 48 from the parameters in the map (40 and 25).
  8. Knighteriius

Hello, I hope this is the right place to make a thread about this because it's about MV but might be a problem with my mapping or not using a script properly. I've been recently making a game in MV and my favourite tilesets are all in 32x32 and not 48x48. So I've used the script by Shaz that...
  9. Knighteriius

This is so nifty!!

This is so nifty!!
  10. Knighteriius

deontology awaits you; good luck

deontology awaits you; good luck
  11. Knighteriius

Me too, I also personally love the theme

Me too, I also personally love the theme
  12. Knighteriius

The egg giveth, and the egg taketh away

The egg giveth, and the egg taketh away
  13. Knighteriius

Perhaps you're simply clueless

Perhaps you're simply clueless
  14. Knighteriius

@[3203:@Kes] Not all heroes wear capes; some have wings.

@[3203:@Kes] Not all heroes wear capes; some have wings.
  15. Knighteriius

smad

smad
  16. Knighteriius

Not if you don't want to

Not if you don't want to
  17. Knighteriius

I took a 3 year one and the same happened to me lol best of luck it's in our noggins somewhere...

I took a 3 year one and the same happened to me lol best of luck it's in our noggins somewhere though
  18. Knighteriius

@[986:@OmnislashXX] I love the feeling of getting some new games to play, happy gaming man.

@[986:@OmnislashXX] I love the feeling of getting some new games to play, happy gaming man.
  19. Knighteriius

I love the font

I love the font
  20. Knighteriius

MV hasn't been out for that long yet, and the interface is pretty versatile. They technically...

MV hasn't been out for that long yet, and the interface is pretty versatile. They technically have no need to upgrade at this point, so maybe in a few years, from speculation alone

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grr