Search results

1. MyNameWontFi

In situations like that, the Tomfoolery music will make it 100x funnier. Like...

In situations like that, the Tomfoolery music will make it 100x funnier. Like this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLqufqErnw
  2. MyNameWontFi

Color Switching

It's perfect! Thanks : )
  3. MyNameWontFi

Color Switching

Hey there. I need help switching the color of this hat picture. I want the lighter shade of brown on the hat and the darker shade on the strap around the hat (basically reversing the colors). Thanks, in advanced : )
  4. MyNameWontFi

Surge's Holder-Styled Battlers (Accepting Requests)

Okay, I've edited the Terms of Use and crediting all creators as well as stating the need to own Ace in order to use these. But I don't really know what to do more regarding your second statement. I've credit the original artist and linked it.
  5. MyNameWontFi

@Kes Well, I just checked out Holder's Terms of Use and Yangfly's. 1) Says here that both of them allow their work to be edited. 2) Both artists requires their original work to be credited. I have gave credits for my edits to the original artists as well as linking them to their respected...
  6. MyNameWontFi

Hello good sir. I am here to imply you that I've edited one of your creation for my own...

Hello good sir. I am here to imply you that I've edited one of your creation for my own purposes. I'm sure you'll be familiar with said creation in the thread I've created. I give proper credits and have linked the original source so people will know who the actual creator is. Have a nice day.
  7. MyNameWontFi

I've made a few holder-styled animated battlers in the past few years for my game, but since my progress is very slow on the project, I've decided to publish the battlers I made. They are mostly based on characters made by other artists, but that doesn't mean I don't have any original contents...
  8. MyNameWontFi

[Yami's Battle Symphony] Battlers not posing victory and defend stance.

Hello. I'm using Yami's Battle Symphony with Holder's Battlers Add-On. However, my battlers doesn't pose certain stances, which are victory and defend. I looked up Galv's and VE's animated battlers and they both did the victory and defend poses. I tried transferring script lines that made said...
  9. MyNameWontFi

*better than nothing

*better than nothing
  10. MyNameWontFi

Eh, you do the math. 30 likes is a lot for a new guy like me.

Eh, you do the math. 30 likes is a lot for a new guy like me.
  11. MyNameWontFi

Well, I'm not counting days since joined. I'm counting messages.

Well, I'm not counting days since joined. I'm counting messages.
  12. MyNameWontFi

Likes make you immortal. 'Nuff said.

Likes make you immortal. 'Nuff said.
  13. MyNameWontFi

That feeling when you've contributed absolutely nothing to the community but still received...

That feeling when you've contributed absolutely nothing to the community but still received above-average likes.
  14. MyNameWontFi

[VXA] Removing this sprite's cape

That was fast. Thanks a lot :)
  15. MyNameWontFi

[VXA] Removing this sprite's cape

Hey there. Need help with this sprite. I need someone to remove the cape. Just the cape. Still need the scarf. This sprite was made by Soramani. Source: http://soramani.kagome-kagome.com/◆洋風系/男性/ロクス Thanks in advance :)
  16. MyNameWontFi

Need help finding these resource's creators.

Title says it all. I downloaded these 2 face sets since who knows when, and I can't remember where I found these. Need to know the artists so I can credit them properly. Thanks.
  17. MyNameWontFi

@[29318:@hiddenone] Yeah, that's what I need to know. Thanks @[7139:@Sharm] I don't really...

@[29318:@hiddenone] Yeah, that's what I need to know. Thanks @[7139:@Sharm] I don't really remember where I found said resources, let alone it's thread.
  18. MyNameWontFi

So, where exactly do I post a thread to question the artist of a resource? Need to know their...

So, where exactly do I post a thread to question the artist of a resource? Need to know their names so I can credit them properly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usagiis