Search results

1. Luckysince97

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hi Yanfly i was wondering, if it would be possible to implant the AP and SP to SkillsStatecore so that it default, as it may be awesome for javascript ppl who understand, i don't see the way to make it work with AP or SP so that AP become a cost to use <AP Cost: x> or <SP Cost: x>Ty... Nice...
  2. Luckysince97

mouse rigth and left trigger

So as i dont really know where to post this since is a technical question pertaining to the default platform, i was asking myself if someone knew if the right mouse trigger and left mouse trigger were bind to a keyboard key, and if the anwser is yes which were they... so that i could make my...
  3. Luckysince97

AP System

How to say the opposite $gameActors.actor(x).loseAp(n);
  4. Luckysince97

RMMZ condition branch / battle start

ty @Andar but i was trying to count mob killed, and thougth of an old thread about giving item drop as hidden key item, so i technically found a solution, but was just wondering if they improve Mz in that sence like they did for xyz player position...that was a great addition, but in the end i...
  5. Luckysince97

RMMZ condition branch / battle start

is there a way to have a condition branch that check if battle has started, in a parallels common event
  6. Luckysince97

sry , but i try to report myself and it was saying i could not because of the thread so...but ill try to do my best ty
  7. Luckysince97

ok so i found the solution, dont touch the scene manager line and just change commonEvent to 3 since it the id, so you can have as much button you want, as long as the first line (symbol is pertaining to your common event id number)
  8. Luckysince97

Hi @VisuStella i was wondering if somebody could help me out with the main menu core i created a custom menu where i get a 3custom option which i name profession my problem is when i want to run common event im aint sure how or what run what, like here on this example at symbol line it...
  9. Luckysince97

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

ok so after couple other test the line 4 seem to affect all other limit so i was asking myself if if(!actor.hpLevel)actor.hpLevel=0 this line had to be change to if(!actor.mp.level)actor.mpLevel=0 actor.mpLevel++; if(actor.mpLevel!=20) actor.forgetSkill(301) and so on for each param if...
  10. Luckysince97

well after lot of test i came up with what i wanted , erase the line 2 because i didnt wnat to geive 450 after level 10 but i gotta say i got hp+50 hp+100 hp+ 150 and hp+250 now i set limit to lvl 100 because i only needed a limit of use, and that great but my biggest problem was to make the...
  11. Luckysince97

@Maliki79 even better:ewat: big big ty now i can spilt it in 4 layer if below 25 if below 50 if below 75 and if below 100 , but the use of 100 aint sure yet im gonna have to calculate so that evrything doesnt pass the given limit, dont worrry illl just adapt the code , i can read the code but i...
  12. Luckysince97

i was wondering if i could use swicth with that @Maliki79 , you see i use param [0] method from knigthmare and as leveling by 5 hp only i create 160 variable of 8 basic param for 5 dif character, but i would like to give my character a point of no return... if he is level 10 he is learning hp+...
  13. Luckysince97

:XP1:Ty guy i was turning in round trying to build a skill tree with double teleport , but you @Knightmare @Maliki79 and @Fomar0153 just made what i got in mind happen, so to resume i use maliki, eval with some line of knigthmare and now not only i got an stat system working , but i can decide...
  14. Luckysince97

well yes and yes let say you want to have like 9 type of equipement but you want to categorise each one you need 2 plugin but one is for your item actor layout, so what he wear the other one is what you see under your menu <Equip Slots> ===that my layout that you gotta put under class, and...
  15. Luckysince97

RMMZ Map teleport /Map Id [2]

when it written down like that it look so much more complex but if i read corectly ◆Control Variables:#0013 skill tree actor = 1 ◆Control Variables:#0014 actor 1 skill tree x = 7 ◆Control Variables:#0015 actor 1 skill tree y = 9 ◆Control Variables:#0016 actor 2 skill tree x = 20 ◆Control...
  16. Luckysince97

@caethyril well i do understand what you are explaining but my problem it not about understanding how to teleport my problem is i need to store in variable 2 map id... so that when i port from the menu and not a event on the map it retain my position on the map and where i was on the second map...
  17. Luckysince97

RMMZ VisuStella ElementStatusCore Problems

thsi i you seem well advance there is some bug witjh trait notetag, random trait work the first week, and is still not working for me, but set traits work so try this maybe Trait Sets> Element: Fire SubElement: Wind Gender: Male Race: Human Nature: Brave Alignment: Chaotic...
  18. Luckysince97

ok i would like to create a event where the player is port from map [id:1] to map [id:2] and then take [map id:2 x, y] and port back to map [id:1] but without losing ( x, y ) of map [id 2], my problem is that there is only one Data Map Id so there is no way to keep 2 position : point of teleport...
  19. Luckysince97

RMMZ A script to make FFI/FFV accurate Monks? AKA a Barehanded script.

i guess u could use the damage formula but im aint sure if it would work but in the damage formula id do something like: if player is equip with weapon id (monk weapon) then do 100% damage (a.atk x4 -b.def x2) else (a.atkx3-b.defx2)but you would have to search how to write it so that the...
  20. Luckysince97

you can retreive it inside the plugin no?! it it not overlay true/false... as for a quick quick question, anybody know of a plugin for more item drop on mz! it would be in common picture event but you gotta pick wave 2 for this if someone know something else you re welcome to share... just...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usagiis