Search results

1. Alistair

RMMV Help I'm having a big problem with <Action Sequences> enemies not dying!!!

Similar to what @caethyril showed you, the different parts of the action sequence have default commands inside of them. For example, the default <Finish Action> of a sequence has all of the things that @caethyril posted in it. When you use <Finish Action> in your skill you overwrite the default...
  2. Alistair

Add "immortal: targets, false" under "zoom: 130%"
  3. Alistair

Sounds like you're missing a step in the sequence that turns immortality off. Post the whole sequence here so that we can confirm.
  4. Alistair

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

If you want an attack to split damage evenly you can use "x / $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length" with x being your damage formula. So you actually don't need a plugin for that.
  5. Alistair

AP - Enemy Action Control

Some errors with skill scopes and targeting have been fixed. Please redownload.
  6. Alistair

How do I find the actorId (the actor using a specific skill) during battle

Hello, you could alternatively use "$gameVariables.setValue(x, a.actorId());0" in your skill's damage formula and use console.log($gameVariables.value(x) + "text") in your common event. Replace both x with any variable number. If your skill is supposed to deal damage, then just replace the 0...
  7. Alistair

@Neo Soul Gamer Thanks!
  8. Alistair

How do I find the actorId (the actor using a specific skill) during battle

BattleManager.actor().actorId() returns the id.
  9. Alistair

Enemy Action Control This plugin allows for greater control over the actions that enemies take during battle. By default we are limited to one condition per skill and the conditions given in the Maker do not include crucial things like checking if any enemy is afflicted by a state or not. To...
  10. Alistair

AP - Mana Shield

Introduction This is a conversion of my Mana Shield plugin for RPG Maker MV. It should now be fully compatible with RPG Maker MZ. A Mana Shield can have many functions. There’s a few different shield types to be used with this plugin. Split is known best: It will split damage between HP and...
  11. Alistair

This was the first thing I saw when I logged in today. Do I thank you or do I log off?

This was the first thing I saw when I logged in today. Do I thank you or do I log off?
  12. Alistair

Combing two states to make a new state

Alternatively, if you have Yanfly's YEP_BuffsStatesCore plugin, you can paste this into your state's notebox: <Custom Apply Effect> // Check if the target is already affected with State 5 if (user.isStateAffected(5)) { // If so, remove state 4 and state 5 and add the new state 7...
  13. Alistair

How to have an attack calculate damage by party member's stats?

Sounds like you're looking for $gameActors.actor(x).mmp with x being the actor that you want to reference.
  14. Alistair

There's definitely a few gems on here, you should try some games for sure.

There's definitely a few gems on here, you should try some games for sure.
  15. Alistair

Hey bros!

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your game making! I'd love to try your game someday but don't stress yourself out because that's when motivation declines and games get cancelled.
  16. Alistair

Need Help with an Analyze/Scan Skill

target.blockRate and target.blockReduction are functions. As you have already found out, you need to call them by using parantheses and feeding them parameters inside the brackets. target.blockRate(0) returns the Physical Block Rate while target.blockRate(1) returns the Magical Block Rate. Too...
  17. Alistair

where my pineapple on pizza bois at?

where my pineapple on pizza bois at?
  18. Alistair

@[17109:@Dalph] Give me this power of yours. I spend like 90% of my time in the database and...

@[17109:@Dalph] Give me this power of yours. I spend like 90% of my time in the database and get nothing else done.
  19. Alistair

encounter rate plugin

Alternatively.
  20. Alistair

Interrupt Speaker

I think you're looking for the "\^" text command. Use it in Speaker A's text box and it will move on without player input.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_Coby_