Search results

1. Nosleinad

RMVXA Lazarus Regress

Bump
  2. Nosleinad

RMVXA Lazarus Regress

Hello everyone, Its around 3 years off for me here. I am glad to be back and i wanted to share the project that i was working on. The idea is to receive feedback about an early alpha gameplay video that i made at the time. I am feeling motivated to work on it again, polish it and release a...
  3. Nosleinad

Small implementation to CDR ROWS script

Hello,   I want to add just one feature to CDR row script linked below, that will only consider enemies in the back row if there are enemies in the front row protecting them: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/14611-cdr-rows-ve-actors-battlers-and-battle-symphony-plugins/   At...
  4. Nosleinad

Resolution Selection Script

Venka, i am using a custom tittle scene script by Moghunter, which allows to set an image and its X,Y coordinate in the tittle scene. So is there a way to add this option instead of just writing the resolution command in the following method...
  5. Nosleinad

Fullscreen++

Zeus, is there a way to always stretch the images to fit the monitor size? Even on fullscreen++?
  6. Nosleinad

Albion Online - A true Sandbox MMORPG

Hello guys,   Today i am here to show you an amazing new MMORPG scheduled to be released in 2015, but with another wave of alpha tests this september 15th.   Here are the key features and two short videos about ALBION ONLINE: The first true cross-platform medieval sandbox MMO! Out 2015! Sign...
  7. Nosleinad

DoubleX RMVXA Bug Fixes to YSA Battle System: Classical ATB

Thanks for officially implementing the translucent bars. They look great and fits a SBS very well.
  8. Nosleinad

Alkorri's Proofreading Workshop - CURRENTLY CLOSED!

I highly recommend Alkorri's work, as it's very professional. It also comes with lots of minor details that stands on a professional project. Thanks a lot Alkorri.
  9. Nosleinad

@mlogan oh yeah, i did answer that its pronunced easier in portuguese, but in english its...

@mlogan oh yeah, i did answer that its pronunced easier in portuguese, but in english its something like Nos Lei Nad. @Alexander Nosleinad is the contrary of my real name, Danielson... Yay!!!
  10. Nosleinad

Wow, Teacher Dekita is on a rampage!! Gratz!!

Wow, Teacher Dekita is on a rampage!! Gratz!!
  11. Nosleinad

Does someone else thinks my username is "Noiseland"? (-:

Does someone else thinks my username is "Noiseland"? (-:
  12. Nosleinad

Oh yeah, i answered one of dekitas comments by putting it in my profile, not on his (lol)...

Oh yeah, i answered one of dekitas comments by putting it in my profile, not on his (lol). Hehehe, nice to hear my username induces so many feelings. In portuguese its waaay easier to speak, but in english its something like nos lei nad. =)
  13. Nosleinad

Seems like the shop is growing, specially after those great tips and...typo hunters trying to...

Seems like the shop is growing, specially after those great tips and...typo hunters trying to succeed.
  14. Nosleinad

Just saying something after some misleading message on Dekita's thoughts. :-)

Just saying something after some misleading message on Dekita's thoughts. :-)
  15. Nosleinad

Sprite Change midgame

Hello Shaz,   Yeah unfortunatelly i tryed to change the actor graphics inside the move route option. I am also using Tsukihime class changing and Class graphics, because the sprite change happens when the player changes classes midgame. Those scriptd also supports notetags to "permanently"...
  16. Nosleinad

Alkorri's Proofreading Workshop - CURRENTLY CLOSED!

Hello Alkorri, how are you doing?   First of all, thanks for helping out the community. I want to apply my project to your experienced proofreading skills: Name of Game or title of Text: Lazarus Regress (WIP Demo) Type: Turn Based RPG, Genre of game (if applicable): Horror, Fantasy Estimated...
  17. Nosleinad

Sprite Change midgame

Hi,   I want to know what script call i could use to permanently change an actor Sprite midgame. I have a script that does that, but its not mantaining the sprite in the map scene probably because of Neon Black Large Sprite Fix. The sprite reverts to what it was.   I hope a script call can...
  18. Nosleinad

Restarting your work...

Heya Dekita, too bad you lost ~06 months of work. I am one of those persons that dont like to redo something that was already made, but sometimes its necessary. I really think that it depends of your goal (your MMORPG) and secondly of your patience. If it was me, i would prefer option "B", but...
  19. Nosleinad

Because you want to finish your project?

Because you want to finish your project?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i