Search results

1. Cvrtis

Problems with 'spoilers' and 'quotes'

In new forum design I have a few problems with adding and editing comments and posts. First af all because new design is not adopted for tablets. 1. I can not move and delete a 'spoiler' frame via tablet; 2. I can not move and delete a 'quote' frame via tablet (there is a problem with...
  2. Cvrtis

Start Encounter battle effect

Hello, I have not found a similar theme or script, so my question is: there are somewhere the script with settings effect when encounter battle start? (I means effect when flash and zoom). I want to change that effect or, on first time, at least, turn it off. Thank You. UPD. I'm...
  3. Cvrtis

Separate state lines for buff and debuff

For example: The states that I note as a buff - in the one line The states that I note as a debuff - in the another line Not only in Menu, in battle window too. Maybe it can be only a snippet of code?
  4. Cvrtis

Draw an armor. Need help for idea

Hello to all, I need help. The fact that I have a problem with imagination. It's veeery big problem for me. So I want to ask you to help me.   I have a character. 1. And I have to draw an armor for him. But I have NO idea how it should look. I leave here a picture with template. What exactly I...
  5. Cvrtis

MV's Conditional Branches without "Else"?

I don't know, why they cut "Else" from Conditional Branches, and now, I have a problems with it. Besides they cut 2 buttons!  ;_; Can someone say, hot to do that: - without the braindstorm! I do not understand scripts...
  6. Cvrtis

Cvrtis' Edits (Little update)

I hope you like it. I will be glad if you will use them. If you need, I can make recolour. If You find any defects, be sure to tell me. Unfortunately, my country has blocked access to images on Deviant art. Warn me if you will not see pictures. Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Enterbrain, Cvrtis...
  7. Cvrtis

Looking for icons: Rabbit's foot (amulet) and Rabbit's boots (armor)

Hello, I'm looking for icon Rabbit's foot (amulet). I think, I saw an amulet somewhere, but I can not remember - where ( I could not find it in the Granny's list. Can anyone help? And if there are boots, similar to the back foot rabbit? ) I would be very grateful.
  8. Cvrtis

I can't find an autor of tile

Does somebody know, who made it? I will be very happy, if you let me know.
  9. Cvrtis

Cvrtis' Resources

I want to submit some of my tiles. I hope you like it. I will be glad if you will use them. Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Enterbrain, Cvrtis + otherwise noted (for example +Mack means, that I remade or take smth from Mack's tiles). Non-Commercial: free. Commercial: free; in some...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narwhalkyrie