Search results

1. Bribolox

Adding Balloons to Important Sprites

Or you could just turn the balloon graphic into a character animation. Then you can use them above any character.
  2. Bribolox

The Silence of the Pigs.

Not really, I just had to vent. I'm sure I can find a pig noise somewhere, Or I could make one.
  3. Bribolox

The Silence of the Pigs.

Did y'all really make a pig character, but didn't make an SE to go with it? For shame!
  4. Bribolox

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Meh. 40 SV battlers out of how many available characters?
  5. Bribolox

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Actually, when a music hall is not in use, it usually is just the piano that's left out because it's the only instrument that can't be packed away.  I would add some stools and maybe some chests to suggest that there are instruments within waitin to be played.  And maybe scatter a couple of...
  6. Bribolox

Very nice!

Very nice!
  7. Bribolox

I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't...

I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means!
  8. Bribolox

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Fantastic as usual! The outlines and the shadows look great!
  9. Bribolox

Will there be a Manual for MV?

Well, to be fair, the help contents explain what everything is, but not really how to do anything...
  10. Bribolox

Candra's Sweet Tiles

OMG! Gummi Bears!  I can see it now - "if you want the Mystical Candy Sword, you must bring me the seven Gummies..."
  11. Bribolox

It's called "a challenge."

It's called "a challenge."
  12. Bribolox

Yeah - that reviewer was a...well, I'll be polite about it. But, really, you play a game for...

Yeah - that reviewer was a...well, I'll be polite about it. But, really, you play a game for 0.2 hours (how long is that, anyway?) and decide the game is "terrible" I mean, how would you even know?
  13. Bribolox

Show Picture Command Issue

I can't find it right now, but i think I read somewhere that each picture you use has to have it's own number.  I think that's why it works with a number higher than 5, and you can't reuse 1-5.
  14. Bribolox

Sounds like a typical woman-hater. He thinks your time has no value and that he can bully you...

Sounds like a typical woman-hater. He thinks your time has no value and that he can bully you to get what he wants. Also, I may have seen too many episodes of crime shows, but that really creeped me right out!
  15. Bribolox

If I were ever to cosplay, I'd probably do Yangus.

If I were ever to cosplay, I'd probably do Yangus.
  16. Bribolox

Maps: What size do you prefer?

I definitely like to have smaller maps - mostly because I have a hard time focusing on a large map that I have to scroll around too much on.  The only exception is an "overworld" map, but I approach those in a different way.
  17. Bribolox

Sweet!

Sweet!
  18. Bribolox

That tree looks angry to me. But I like it!

That tree looks angry to me. But I like it!
  19. Bribolox

or eat a chocolate mint cookie and drink Mountain Dew...

or eat a chocolate mint cookie and drink Mountain Dew...
  20. Bribolox

I can't climb the stairs?!

Well...it looks like you've used the tiles in the wrong way.  You seem to be using a ceiling tile as the floor, which would lead to various problem like not being able to use stairs. Maybe this will help:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narwhalkyrie