Search results

1. PrimeHover

PH - Sprite Reflection

PH - Sprite Reflection Introduction This plugin allows you to reflect any character on the water. License Free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as you give the credits of this plugin. Configuration Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of...
  2. PrimeHover

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Version 1.2.1   Introduction This plugin allows the creation of warehouses where you can store items in the game.   License This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.  To view a copy of this license...
  3. PrimeHover

PH - Video Title

PH - Video Title   Introduction This plugin allows you to put a video at the background of the Title Screen instead of a static image. Configuration Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of your project. Open the Plugin Manager, select the...
  4. PrimeHover

PH - Quest Book

Version 2.0   Introduction Script that allows you to create a quest book that can be managed by a single common event and plugin commands. License This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.  To view a copy of this license...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narwhalkyrie